153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    awesome, so much committment and accountablilty to yourself. You are an inspiration. thanks so much for sharing your story, progress and pictures and the amusement. I am very happy for you and I can tell that you will live your life in a healthy way. fantastic
  • seddesign
    seddesign Posts: 2 Member
    Bad. *kitten*. Way to go!
  • Katy_G2013
    Katy_G2013 Posts: 70 Member
    You, sir, absolutely ROCK! Trog you are lookin' good! I enjoyed your story very much and congratulations to the hard work paying off! Keep it up -- you are killin it.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Great results and awesome post. Congratulations on creating a new you! Thanks for sharing.
  • mhmcd
    mhmcd Posts: 10 Member
    That's an amazing transformation. Way to go.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    AMAZING! WTG!
  • Maggie821
    Maggie821 Posts: 55 Member
    What a great post! Thank you so much for sharing your story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter! How is your wife doing with her "living"????? So nice that she has been beside you; having a supportive partner makes all the difference even if, in the long run, it is up to you!
  • Hlotta
    Hlotta Posts: 4 Member
    good going..keep it up
  • This is by far the best success story i've read on this. Well done to you and your lovely wife. Awesome. Pure awesome.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,582 Member
    What a great post! Thank you so much for sharing your story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter! How is your wife doing with her "living"????? So nice that she has been beside you; having a supportive partner makes all the difference even if, in the long run, it is up to you!

She's right there with me. We've done all of this together. We've both lost and gained so much. Lost weight, gained life and an appreciation for it.
  • juliesctt
    juliesctt Posts: 11 Member
    Fantastic journey. Happy for your success.
  • msaugusta
    msaugusta Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations. I plan to live a healthier life starting today.You inspire me.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    fan freaking tastic :flowerforyou: CONGRATS!
  • slwells1983
    slwells1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Your story is amazing! Keep it up :smile:
    Go party it up ... cause you deserve it! :drinker:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Great job!!!!
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Amazing!
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Bump. The best success story. My hero!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Absolutely inspirational stuff!!!! Wow!!!
  • You are an inspiration! I, too, have lost without magic pills or special shakes. MFP helped me get a control on what and how much I was eating and the value of stepping up my exercise regimen. Well, that... and my daughter's upcoming wedding as I want to look good for posterity in photos!
    One question: what shape/configuration will your 'stache and now beard be six months from now?
    Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,582 Member
    One question: what shape/configuration will your 'stache and now beard be six months from now?

I've no idea. I answer to the 'stache.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!