153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• Love your story- I also started at 337 have lost 37lbs in 8 months-hit a 3 month set back but on my way again need to lose another 125 lbs. You inspire me
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    This isn't a journey. I hate that term. This is living. Calling it a journey implies that there is an end/destination.

Great quote!! Thanks!
  • Wow congrats to both you and the Mrs. You look amazing and I want you to know that your story is inspiring to all. Thank you so much for sharing it. I hope you enjoy your new life and all the great years ahead.:bigsmile:
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Wow..wow and wow.... thank you for posting your inspirational blog!:wink:
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    I started a month ago at 370lb and I'm down to 354 now, if I could ever look anything like you I'd be amazed.
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Awesome transformation! Thanks for sharing!
  • kjohnson754
    kjohnson754 Posts: 54 Member
    Let me tell you something, sir.
    I literally smiled the WHOLE TIME I READ YOUR POST!
    I don't know you personally but I'm EXTREMELY proud of you. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • bluemumbles
    bluemumbles Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story. I really needed that today.
  • kjohnson754
    kjohnson754 Posts: 54 Member
    tumblr_m1iaczvycj1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

RIGHT! GO HEAD, MAN!
  • Deeann5
    Deeann5 Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome story! Great job!
  • Congrats on a job very well done. Thanks for sharing. Very well written.
  • wow you have had an amazing journey and such an inspiration but may i ask you how many calories did you eat? did you eat what your daily goal was or less??
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    You are bloody awesome. Your girlfriend is a very lucky woman - wish I was her, lol!
    Congrats on the results you've achieved from a year of hard work, commonsense, and determination - you deserve to feel as great as you do :drinker:
  • Wonderful story! Congrats! Keep up the good work:)
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    wow you have had an amazing journey and such an inspiration but may i ask you how many calories did you eat? did you eat what your daily goal was or less??
    My goal was/is/will be different than your goal. If I told you how much I ate right now, it might not help.

If you're just starting out, there are a few resources here that can be helpful. If you don't have a lot of time to put into the research, you could use the calorie goal that MFP gives you, just make sure you eat your exercise calories back.

I follow a plan that works a little differently than what MFP prescribes. There should be a link to the info somewhere in these 20 pages (freaking blowing my mind at the response)... but this is it:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Figure out your numbers from that thread, give it time, and enjoy the ride.
  • That is awesome and you look fantastic. Gives me the motivation and reminder of why I am doing this as well. I only need to lose 50 lbs, but to me that is the same as your 153.. Keep it up just for the fact that you made it this far and that you did it in one year.
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    OUTSTANDING!!!
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Amazing! Love your story and you look AWESOME! Definitely an inspiration to make me keep going!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Great rollover
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Great rollover
    holy schlamola...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!