I've lost my dog!!

blc1971
blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
I've lost the equivalent of my furry, four-legged baby! Our Katie weighs about 25lbs, and as of this morning I am down 24.8lbs total. It sounds kinda funny but it's a good visual gauge of progress!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    LOL I've lost a 5yr old child !
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    What a fun way to think about it! I've lost my beagle...twice! Now when I pick her up, I'll be amazed at how much lighter I am! Thanks.
  • blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    That is so great guys!! It's great to have that perspective to keep motivated. Congrats to you both!
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Apparently I've lost a bald eagle...I dunno how I got the danm thing in the first place, but I'm glad its gone :happy:
  • Hahaha. This made my day!! Congratulations!! That is so awesome!
  • aegarvey
    aegarvey Posts: 25 Member
    That's really funny, I thought I was the only one who thought in terms of that. I've been excited to be down the big bag of dog food :)
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    I almost lost my baby! Lol he's 13 lbs right now so I'm close! :)
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    I've lost a sperm whale's brain and a rack of baby back ribs. I'm hoping by the time I'm done I will have lost an elephant's penis. He can definitely have that back!
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    According to this site... http://immigrate2us.net/forum/showthread.php?99125-What-have-you-lost-Funny-weight-loss-comparisons
    I've lost an elephant's brain...and only 1.7 away from a small bale of hay!
  • What a brilliant thread - now I'll have to think about what I want to lose!!!!
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Ive almost lost a bale of hay! Can't imagine I had been carrying it around with me for so long!

About the elephant penis, if they can't attach and make it fully functional, then that thing needs to go as well!
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    OMG!! Me too!! This is so awesome!
  • babyangelica2010
    babyangelica2010 Posts: 117 Member
    I've lost 3 25lb toddlers lol. Crazy when you think of it that way.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    I love this way of thinking about it! I'm one pound away from losing BOTH my dogs combined!
  • krobinson21
    krobinson21 Posts: 11 Member
    THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!! Keep up the good work lady!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Congrats on losing your dog!

I think about the big bag of cat litter I buy at Costco. That sucker is heavy and weighs 42 pounds. No wonder I am tired all the time. I can't wait to lose a bag of cat litter!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I lost an adult female! :drinker:
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Congrats on your loss.
    I have lost an 5000 BTU air conditioner
    Hopefully an elephants penis by months end.:drinker:
  • I've lost my 8 lb chihuahua three times! hahah
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    I've lost an Irish Setter and my brain. I'm not sure how I could lose what I didn't have in the first place-
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!