You look fabulous!

icimani
icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
I have to be the tech guru for a high-powered meeting today and tomorrow. That means I have to look decent, smile, and know what I'm doing so I can solve tech problems for our college's board of trustees.

I was feeling pretty self-conscious this morning because most of my clothes are too big. I'm between sizes now and don't want to buy too many new clothes since I still have a ways to go before I reach my goal.

Anyway, this morning as I was waiting for our President to begin his report, one of the VP's pulled me aside and said "You look fabulous!" She asked me what I was doing, and I just said I was eating less and moving more, and she said, "We'll, whatever you're doing, you look great."

This is the first time someone has volunteered that kind of compliment totally out of the blue. :blushing: :happy:

Replies

• kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 264 Member
    That's excellent! I can imagine how good that made you feel! You have done exceedingly well, don't know if you want to lose much more, but keep on going whether you want to lose or maintain!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    That's a wonderful start to the day!! You should feel proud! :flowerforyou:
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    After losing 98 lbs...people should be lining up to congratulate you! What a super job! I've got one person that tells me a strong wind will blow me away if I don't watch out. I've gone from a size 42 waist to a 36...and that's now got penty of room. I'm looking forward to this summer when I can go to Lake Michigan...and not be ashamd!
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    She's right. You do look fabulous!
  • jcartwright2008
    jcartwright2008 Posts: 73 Member
    Whooo hooo!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    That's great and it seems like you're doing an awesome job. Hooray for you! :flowerforyou:
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    that is wonderful and you do look fabulous.
  • laydeneko
    laydeneko Posts: 54 Member
    Talk about awesome! You've lost a lot, and people are noticing. Hopefully people will keep noticing for you!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    that's great! way to go!!!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Great job! That is such a boost.
  • bipsqueen
    bipsqueen Posts: 57 Member
    You are doing wonderful!! It's great that the people around you are noticing!!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Yay! That is awesome. Keep up the good work
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    That's soo great!!!! So happy when I hear stories like this :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Great NSV!!
  • that is definitely a motivator....when people you least expect...to compliment you on your very hard achievements.....
    Great Job and You look amazing....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!