I suppose it's a NSV

justal313
justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
I am attending a Wake this evening and I grabbed my smallest ever suit. I looked like a little kid wearing Dad's clothes. My wife is of the opinion that it will not be able to be tailored to my size. I will be on the lookout for sales on suits because I have a wedding in the fall and I will want a suit by then. Plus I'll be coming up on 2 years where I am working around then, and that's an eternity for an IT worker in New England. (Seriously, I was questioned in an interview as to why I was at my last job so long and that was a little over 3 years)

Replies

• jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    That is great you should be proud of yourself!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    That's great!
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    That is an awesome NSV, although a little expensive. Congrats!
  • justal313
    That is an awesome NSV, although a little expensive. Congrats!

Well for tonight, I picked up a pair of dress pants at walmart on the cheap and I do have a dress shirt that fits...

I believe that K&G has a buy one suit get 3 (yes three) free once or twice a year. If I don't have to buy all four I'll find 2 or 3 buddies to go in on it with me.
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    I have been wondering what NSV stands for, and now I'm going to ask.....?
  • jb1164
    jb1164 Posts: 40 Member
    NSV= Non Scale Victory. Where you notice your body changing, where your clothes are too big or someone notices/comments. It's the little things that keep you going, when the scales don't move! :0)
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Thank you! How nice it would be to have one of those!
  • justal313
    That is great you should be proud of yourself!

Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!