What's your phobia - mine is coat hangers

Replies

• Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Razor blades and needles...no thanks
  • bluskies01
    bluskies01 Posts: 72 Member
    I hate latex balloons too. I'm so afraid of one popping in my face. I dislike small spiders, big ones are fine. And recently I was frozen with fear over the thought of a mouse rustling in my house (it was actually my son's RC car) so add them to the list too I guess. Centipedes. WHY do they have so many legs? Those things are so damn creepy. I've always disliked clowns. I can deal with heights if I'm behind glass, and for some strange reason being on a mountain doesn't scare me, I rode the Tramway with no issues, but being on the balcony of a tall building is terrifying. If I see it on TV even it makes my palms sweat. I always freak out a little having to stand on my step stool and change the lights, I'm afraid it's gonna break under me I guess. I've had the losing teeth thing too, I think it's bc I don't have insurance and I've gone long periods without cleanings. In my dream, they always just crumble.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    RODENTS!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Developing a conscience.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Birds
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    tumblr_mb6f4eVop31r4zr2vo1_500.gif
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Visible abdominal muscles
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    worms, maggots, slugs, snakes, anything that is soft, slimey, and slithers!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Ornithophobia-aka the fear of birds!

But honestly i don't like ducks or geese either.

I was attacked by my great grandmas when i was younger.
    when we had to make a birdhouse in woodshop, i painted the hole.
  • New phobia: Anything and everything that Crankstr posts! Unless she finds a pic of the big man that I can put a dog collar on and use to replace my small dogs to keep the imaginary home invaders away??? Then you will be my hero. Lmao!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Bears :(
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Hearing someone bite into a Popsicle

snakes
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Bears :(

hairy guys who like leather or bruins?
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 459 Member
    I reallllllly hate the sound of people scraping their teeth on their fork when they eat. It's like the sound of nails on a chalkboard to me. I've actually left the table before because I couldn't take it and I didn't want to be rude.
  • LisaAvasNana
    LisaAvasNana Posts: 82 Member
    Cotton balls. I hate the feel of them. Gives me the heebie jeebies!!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    I reallllllly hate the sound of people scraping their teeth on their fork when they eat. It's like the sound of nails on a chalkboard to me. I've actually left the table before because I couldn't take it and I didn't want to be rude.

This. To me it sounds like someone chewing carpentry nails. I get the image of someone doing so with their gums all chopped up ad bloody. Ugh thanks for the reminder.
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Deep dark water. :sad: I wont even go in 8+ ft swimming pools.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Bats !!! - when I was young I fell into a cave like well on my Father's estate and they came at me. I got cured at a temple in Tibet but when I got back I found it was Clowns !!! - Clowns who thought they were jokers, with freaky makeup and no respect for law and order...I got over that to find out that men who dressed like Penguins really got me into a rage. Recently it's comedians who like to tell Riddles and act like Jim Carrey.
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    Parking garages creeps me out. Once I parked in one at the hospital to visit my sister inlaw. I left early because I didn't want to see my

soon to be ex. I couldn't find my car but I found his. LOL He was not amused. I took his car without telling him. Of course I had to tell

him I couldn't remember where I parked when he called me. The security guard had to drive him around to find it. Best prank I ever

played on him.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Haunted houses. Even the ones in "kiddie land". I come out of them in tears.