Zcut Reviews?

Someone on here recommended Z-Cut as a DVD.
After I finished 30DS, I plan on doing Zcut for 90 days. ( Got it in the mail today )
Anyone tried it? Any reviews? Even if you've only done it for a few days, that's fine!
I can't seem to find too awful many of them on Google.

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    g to her website- zuzkalight. com
    she's the best. zcut will kick your *kitten* and you'll love it.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    bump
  • I just got my Zcut DVDs in the mail today- she has posted up on her website that for the next 30 days she will be doing the program with her fans. Starting Feb. 10, so that is when I'm starting the program :) I really enjoy her workouts though!
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    I bought them, and I previewed her doing one of the programs. It looked a little advanced for me at my current fitness level. I haven't tried them yet; maybe in a couple of months.
  • glamroxjax
    glamroxjax Posts: 87 Member
    I'm not new to HIIT workouts, and I'd been a fan of BodyRock (I was a newb and didn't know about Zuzka) but when I found these DVDs I gave them a shot. I like her look better than Lisa Marie, so I fugured for $15, what did I really have to lose. I am only on day 3 and it really is the quickest way to target just about everywhere. Never have I felt the effects in so many places at once. I'm not TOO sore, but I can definitely tell they work. I'm a BodyRock to Zuzka convert now. I was in pretty decent shape last year, but moved out of state and began a slow and steady cycle of putting about 10 lbs on and not working out. Now that we have a routine here, I'm trying to get back into MY routine and this is fantastic. I have 3 kids and not a lot of time, so IMHO this is more than perfect for me.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Awesome, hopefully it wont be too hard for me!
    30 day shred is kicking my butt, and my shins.