~SAUCY Sunbathing Sixers~Week 1

Replies

• frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Well ladies, I have to admit that I kinda view Tuesdays as my cheat day for the week, since we have a whole week before weigh ins. So I am starting the morning off on a good note and ate my multi grain cheerios and am going to have some watermelon. I need to get going on the morning have story time and then going to run to the store for some healthy food for the day. It is my husbands golf night so it is just me and Abby today. Have no clue what we are having for dinner tonight thinking about some frozen dinners so we dont have to heat up the house with cooking. Sandwiches for lunch sound pretty good.

Well I will hop on later and see how everyone is doing.

Have a great wednesday!

Tracy
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Good morning! Sorry I've been MIA. I really feel out of the loop since I've been gone for 2 weeks(?).

It has been so busy here with different things going on here at the church, dh's surgery, our "puppy" dog needing to be put down, and the kids' activities getting closer to the end of school. Tony is recovering well from his shoulder surgery, and he is also starting to be able to help out around the house a bit more now. We were able to even go away for the weekend this past weekend. We went to visit my parents and Tony's sister. The kids were so excited to see their cousins. Our nephews are 15 1/2 and 11, and Will thinks they are just the coolest guys EVER (just below Shaun White lol). They are great kids. My kids were so excited to be able to share some of their Silly Bandz with the 11 yr old.

School ends here June 10, so hopefully I'll be able to stay on here more. Even though I've kept up on the running, I've done horribly with my eating and water intake. I did get myself a new 20 oz water bottle which I love! I'm able to run further now than I did when I started a month ago, but I'm nowhere near as far along as I had hoped to be. Although getting sick that one week didn't help.
  • amypyr
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 240.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 240.4 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)..........SW 266.2 lbs / 259 lbs / CW 266.2 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Sandy (izzypup).....................SW 182 lbs / GW175 lbs / CW 182 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 176.0 lbs/ GW 169.0 lbs/ CW 176.0 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ................. SW 225.2 lbs/ GW 216.0 lbs/ CW 222.4/ PROGRESS lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).........................SW 162lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW158 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ..SW 144.4 lbs/ GW 139.9 lbs / CW 144.4 lb/PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Amy (amypyr)........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 158.3 lbs / PROGRESS lbs

Kelly(redneckwoman).........SW 154.0 lbs / GW lbs / CW 151.0 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    B (its_B).................................SW 200.0 lbs/ GW lbs/ CW 192.0 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)....quitting smoking.... weight going up and down....
    Jennifer (candycaneps)......SW 0.0lbs/ GW 0.0lbs/ CW 0.0lbs PROGRESS Pregnant
    AmyLou (amylou24)............SW 145.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound)....SW 000.0lbs / GWlbs /CW -2.8lbs / PROGRESS lbs
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Hello Again Ladies! I'm glad to see everyone still kicking! I think I will weigh myself on tuesday next week and join back into the bunch. I miss you ladies.

Cathy- I'm glad you know what is best for your son. You always have alot on your plate but you handle it well. You are a strong lady! Best wishes!

Amypyr- Wow you do have lots going on! Things will calm down soon. Just you wait

Tiff- I know you are a workout junkie but get some rest, if your body is asking for it..... Proud of you, keep working hard, good things are coming for you!

AFM:

I'm making it day by day! I don't have cable yet, lol, I know I have been in the house a month come the 1st of june but I'm doing it when I can. I don't think I have ever taken the time to analyze how much time moving takes away from your normal routined life. I tried a personal trainer yesterday, he has sessions for 15.00/ per class. I enjoyed it but I realized that I know what to do! Though I love group settings, I may need to do my workouts at home. I guess its being in a new place, I kind of want some social interaction outside of work, IE the need for a training session or two, Just to break up the routine. Well back to work!

Take care,

Tamm
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    some lost sixers have found their way home......""WELCOME HOME""

tamm....i have lots of tears flowing when my plate is heavy. DH says i have gotten stronger through it all.

later
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 240.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 240.4 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Sandy (izzypup).....................SW 182 lbs / GW175 lbs / CW 182 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 176.0 lbs/ GW 169.0 lbs/ CW 176.0 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ................. SW 225.2 lbs/ GW 216.0 lbs/ CW 222.4/ PROGRESS lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).........................SW 162lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW158 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ..SW 144.4 lbs/ GW 139.9 lbs / CW 144.4 lb/PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Amy (amypyr)........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 158.3 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Kel (redneckwoman)..........SW 152.0 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 152.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs

B (its_B).................................SW 200.0 lbs/ GW lbs/ CW 192.0 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24)............SW 145.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS lbs

Sorry I am so late posting

Kel:heart:
  • chipper15173
    wow it's only day 3 of the new challenge and i found us on the 3rd page. where is everyone????

i have been doing very well. exercise has been a little spotty, but i have eating down pretty good. so next week working out an exercise routine. my treadmill is in the spare room where son is staying so i need to work it around him. crap..... wanting to start the c25k again. but, than i could also go back to my gym.....yea i could.... i will spend the next few days working it out. tomorrow is lawn mowing so theres my workout. today is break day, but doing some heavy cleaning. i need to see the doctor about my heel. it still hurts.

well, off to play than get dressed and started.

later
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Good Morning everyone. Today is the final day of school. No students, it's a record day and of course finishing cleaning up my room. I still have a ton of paperwork. I hope to be done by 1. Yea!!!! Then i can take care of me.

Cathy i had bursitis in my heal. The doc gave it a cortazone shot and it has been fine. But I haven't started running on it again. I start that next week maybe this weekend. I hope everything works out with your son. It's tough but we as parents can only do what we can. It comes to the time where they have to learn to recover from set backs. This economy is hurting everyone.

Well I need to get ready for work. Have a great day everyone!!!!

Sandy
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Kel (redneckwoman)..........SW 152.0 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 152.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    B (its_B).................................SW 190 lbs/ GW 180 lbs/ CW 190.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs

Hey Sixers! Sorry I am so late @ posting!!!! I met my goal for the last challenge btw!!! SO I am running late for a scuba meeting but I will be back late to post!

MISS ALL OF YOU! AND SEA BASE IS AMAZING!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Good morning all!

Sorry...yesterday was a crazy busy day! Did okay eating-wise and got in my run with Kadence! Also watched the finale of American Idol and I'm happy to say that I am excited that Lee won!!! :)

As far as today goes...

B-oatmeal, 1/2 c. skim milk, 2 c. coffee, 4 tbsp. sugar free creamer
    S-banana, trail mix bar
    L-Leftover Chipotle BBQ pork loin, red potatos, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-gala apple
    D-???

My mom is coming over to help me do some things around the house, so I don't know if I'll be getting any exercise in this evening...we shall see...

Gotta get a start to the morning...have a good one!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Test tomorow.

Did Zumba + walk dog yesterday for around ~ 900 cals. Hope you all are well! I'm still coughing.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Hiya gals.
    Just a quick pop-in unfortunately.

Cathy - Great job on eating healthy. You can do it through the weekend too, even with all the marvelous bbq. Everything in moderation, right? :wink:

Kristen - Great job on the running. And pushing a baby at that. I'm always impressed by you uber moms.

B - Great job on the last challenge. Glad you have been able to pop in. Keep up the great work.

Tiff - Hope you do great on your test today. Take care of yourself over the weekend.

Sandy - I hope you have a great weekend. Start your running slow. Outside runner? I would be except it's 90 plus here. Yuck.

Baha - Any more tests you are passing lately? False positive?

To all I missed, have an awesome weekend.

AFM:
    Well, Monday came, my two weeks of ovulating and no pain. Feeling pretty cocky yesterday too when I went to doctors and found out I am one extremely healthy 35 year old. All my blood tests are awesome. Even my bilirubin, which is genetically high, came down for the first time in ten years. Lost a lb by his scale. Blood pressure was even lower, even though it wasn't high to begin with. But boy have I been EXHAUSTED!!! Figured it was because I have been having to wake up an hour earlier for work as someone is out sick and helping daughter prepare crazy project. And then it hit me. I mean it HIT me. Searing, blankity blank pain on that stupid ovary. I was thinking after my blood results that I was going to keep that precious little egg supplier, but today am quickly changing my mind. But still moving forward gals, and actually mentally not sweating it.

Also trying new "diet" in addition to eating clean. I tend to get a little "down" and then overeat badly at some point in a day, and then REALLY go overboard the rest of the day. So I'm doing cumulative calories for the week rather than daily. That way, I can overindulge on special occasions simply by cutting 50 to 100 calories on any other given day during the week. It's a mental thing for me, but I'm going to try it for the next two weeks, making sure I'm getting my minimum 1200 in and playing with the extras. I want to see my 130s.

Wow, I got wordy there. That's the problem with being able to read faster than I can read.

Everyone, be safe this weekend. Enjoy your families (Mine are away:sad:) See you on the other side more than likely.
  • chipper15173
    cleaning all done. just as son walked in from work. he had to be there at the set at 1:00 AM. than he said the diretor told him he had to follow the semi trucks to the new location. he isn't suppose to leave his post. so there was drama there. just what he needed to drive more. he is already hurting for gas money. he said he was going to go sell some plasma. we are seeing if he can figure this out for himself. we have always just jumped up and fixed things for him. for the past year we have backed down. he had to grow up.

well, he's sleeping, i think i might take the doggies and go lay down myself.

later.
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Cathy- Tears make me stronger. I just get it all out so I can function normally again. I'm sure your husband is right, you are stronger. Keep up the good work!

Tiff- Good luck on your test. You can do it girlie! :)

To all other sixers! I'm glad you are doing well. Its so nice to see you ladies still around.
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Im here girls.... really tired..... and still feeling sick ...... I dont test again until the weekend... i started spotting today ... very lightly (and very not like TOM) .... ugh! i just want to know either way! boooooooooo but im doing great on the eating part.... and have been light exercising!

I will keep you all posted ! looking forward to weigh in next week!
  • amypyr
    Whoo hoo! I ran/walked to pick up the kids today. I ran a little further. It wasn't much, but what makes me excited is that I finally sat down and calculated out how far I'm running. I ran 870 feet (0.16 mile) at one time today. I run 2 other places on my way there. In all, I ran 1180 feet (0.22 mile) Almost a quarter of a mile! I'm now running about a third of the way to the school! Yeah, I won't make my original goal of running the whole way to the school by June 10, but I'm seeing progress, so I'm happy!

I've also had 40 oz of water today. My goal today is 60! Again, it's a start.
  • chipper15173
    good morning....

yea, amypyr you'll be there before you know it.
    baha....hope to see you soon again.
    b...sounds like you like sea base. that's great

have a great day everyone else....

off to mow my HUGE yard. burn some serious juices.....

later
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Hey sixers ......

Cathy -- thanks for always being such a supportive friend!!! You go girl ! i think its a very noble thing your doing with your son... im sure at times it would be "easier" to jump in and make things better but you are right... we all have to grow up sooner or later.... !!!! Proud of you and praying he works things out!!!!

Amy (pyr) -- im so proud of you for your WATER and running GOALS ! you are doing FABULOUS! so proud !!!

Lorna-- awwwww my fabulous friend... so proud of you for all your hard work ! im so sorry your so exhausted but WOOHOO for great test results! I think you are doing the absolute right thing for your body ... and like you said ... dont sweat it mentally .... whatever happens happens right?? .... and I hate to think ur in such pain!!!! ..... Good for you for thinkin of a meal plan that would work for you and your problem areas!!!! Its a step in the right direction for sure! you get em girl !

Tiff-- oh no sorry you are still coughin but WOOHOO For burning so many calories! way to go girlie!

Kristin- yay for keeping up your walk/runs, your ab workouts, and yay for your mom coming to help ! hehe! great job girl ! i am beyond proud of all your hard work!

B- my BuddY ! i miss you ! ive been seeing all your great updates on FB..... so glad your hving a blast at sea base... and that is beyond awesome you found a fab roomie ... who inspires you and wears the same size! i am so proud of you for getting into a smaller pants size! huge accomplishment girl !

Sandy -- How was your cruise?!?!? i dont think i ever read about it !!!!!! thinkin of ya ! hows the swimming going??? enjoy the end of school !

KEl -- HEY GIRL ! better late then never ! hehe

Tamm-- so proud of you for giving the trainer a try but im with you .... i rather do it at home.... group settings never have been my cup of tea! they work for LOADS of people.... the constant motivation but i like sweating in the comfort of my own home (or road lol) No cable ?!?!?!!? lol .... Well i guess you can watch dvd's LOL !

Tracy -- good for you for starting your week out great with healthy cereal!!!!

AFM:
    AFter two weeks of a what i chocked up to a virus.......
    I am feeling lots better with TOM in hand.....
    to be honest... I AM RELIEVED..... yesterday it started so spotty i thought oh man ...
    could be implantation??
    but it got heavier through the night with cramps indeed... so since it was RIGHT ON TIME
    and the past few days ive been feeling loads better i think i had a touch of some kind
    of virus, and wasnt drinking enough water........ and not getting eNOUGH rest .....

We ARE NOT TTC anytime soon.......
    I just need to focus on ME and my sweet baby !!!!!!
    He is in that "handful" toddler age... and I just want to enjoy him right now....
    If i was pregnant ... i would of course been THRILLED TO PIECES..... but im sure with TOM
    arriving right on the day i expected him to ... AND along with the cramps .... Im pretty
    sure i dont have to worry about being pregnant anytime soon!

Happy to be back in the action girls !
    Thanks for understanding i needed some time the past week or two!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Good morning ladies!

Amy (baha)...well I am glad you've figured out what's going on with you. Now you can get back into things full swing!!

Amy (pyr)...way to go on the running!! It's always such an accomplished feeling! I LOVE to run! And yesterday I was able to run more than the past! Makes me VERY happy. I am so close to running the entire 2 mile stretch I go...and that's with pushing the stroller! Woohoo!! Go us!

To everyone else...HELLO!

Well...I had another great night last night! My mom came over...brought some subway for dinner (so went a little higher on calories than I like to) and we hung some pictures which I've been wanting to do FOREVER but needed some help with! There's some from Kadence's 6 WEEK photo shoot and some from her 6 month photo shoot, so we really needed to get them up! Especially since it won't be long and we'll have her one year photo shoot!! Then after my mom left, I went on a run! Felt GREAT! Then had some yummy canteloupe for a evening snack! YAY! It was a good night!

For today:

B-Rice crispie cereal with skim milk, 2 c. coffee, 4 tbsp. sugar-free creamer
    S-trail mix bar, banana
    L-turkey, 1 oz. cheese, lettuce, cucumber, honey mustard on wheat bread, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-gala apple
    D-???? I forgot to pull something out to thaw! Don't know what I'll do yet! Need to figure it out!

Exercise:
    Hoping to get in a run, but I have TONS to do around the house, so we'll see.

We're having a BBQ on Sunday, and so we have lots to do around our yard. And Michael's grandparents are coming to visit tomorrow for a few hours AND we have a graduation open house to go to. So, we will be VERY busy!

Need to get started on some work! Have a great morning all!
  • chipper15173
    happy weekend ladies....

been up for awhile. just couldn't sleep. had granddaughters for the night. stopped by there house yesterday and one jumped in the car and said, "you don't have any kids so i am coming with you" so have both. they will return today. will take them home at lunch time and than take a nap.

nothing much new here. son gave 30 day notice to move, landlord told him that he would have had to pay 2 months worth rent by the 1st anyway. so sad. he has tried. so now to move him out and into storage. i don't have room for his stuff. he doesn't even get paid until the 21 of june. so he still has gas money to deal with poor kid. DD worried he will start fights again. he doesn't like my rules. we will see. i am sure he doesn't like defeat and having to come back home anyway.

well, off for some breakfast and more coffee.

later