My before and during

misshpn
misshpn Posts: 70 Member
Hi guys.
So i just thought I'd like to share my story with you. I've been on my weightloss journey for a year now, and so far I've lost about 50 lbs. Uptil now I've followed Weightwatchers, and it has really changed my life. I also started working out(mostly dance workout, such as zumba and Shaun T's rockin' abs), and the weight slowly came off.

Now i'm at a point where I'm getting impatient, and i just want to lose the last of the weight a bit quicker. I still have about 40 lbs to go, so it's a long road ahead. I've been on mfp for 2 weeks, and I've lost 5 lbs, so i'm so happy! It's really hard, and absolutely harder than weightwatchers, but you can't argue with the results. Hopefully I'll be able to continue down this road.

Here are some before-during pics.

atq51x.jpg
34xjj94.jpg
2up5pbc.jpg
2i6fl6r.jpg
vshzyt.jpg
15rdr2h.jpg

Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    awesome, but cant see the pics., change the upper case IMG to lower img :flowerforyou:
  • you look great ! :)
  • You look fabulous! What an amazing transformation. You look like a totally different person.
  • misshpn
    The pictures are working now

Thank you - you are so sweet!
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    holy moly you look great!!
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    You are absolutely beautiful :flowerforyou:
    Great job, if you stick with it, it will work :wink:
  • wow! you look really healthy and more beautiful! congrats!
  • Wow! That is so inspiring! you look great!
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Congrats! You are very pretty.

I am also on WW and, obviously, MFP. I like using both because I feel like WW controls a certain aspect but MFP makes me look at the gritty details.

Good luck to you and thank you for sharing!
  • WOW very inspirational...Congratulations
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Not to be forward, but this is proof that you can go from being cute to sexy. Awesome transformation.
  • DeeOnAMission
    DeeOnAMission Posts: 36 Member
    you look absolutely amazing. I needed to see your pictures right now. Someone brought Cheese cake and chocolate covered strawberries into my office and I was fighting my willpower.....you have inspired me. ......no cheese cake for me!

wow!
  • BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Inside and out!

You should be so proud of your progress so far. Keep up the great work. You have stunning eyes!!!:bigsmile:
  • misshpn
    You guys are AMAZING. Thank you so much for all the sweet words <3
  • Faab-u-lous! You look great! Awesome transformation!
  • bamboostar
    bamboostar Posts: 18 Member
    Just gorgeous! You are doing extremely well. Excellent job. I am amazed by your progress. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • PaulN6
    PaulN6 Posts: 8 Member
    You look amazing and inspiring! Thank you for that!
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Wow! You look absolutely beautiful! Keep it up :):):)
  • butler879
    butler879 Posts: 64 Member
    Awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!