30DS in March. Day 1, How d'ya feel?

Hey everyone! Day 1 is here for the 30DS in March. How did your workout go today?

Replies

• scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    I got my workout in this morning. I struggled a bit but I pushed through. I feel okay just now - no aches and pains. Ask me again tomorrow and it might be a different story though :)

How was your workout?
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    I did mine last night...was pretty great. I used 10 lb dumbbells so the strength portion wasn't my best. I am going to try 5 lb for the next workout! I am soooo sore today!

Good luck guys!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 338 Member
    I just did it today...is this group open to anyone? I couldn't find my weights so I did it without, but man did it kick my bum. Also reminded me that it's time for some new sports bras.
  • I did mine last night...was pretty great. I used 10 lb dumbbells so the strength portion wasn't my best. I am going to try 5 lb for the next workout! I am soooo sore today!

Good luck guys!

10 POUNDS! Your a machine! They use 3 lbs in the video. I do some moves with 3lbs and other's with 5 lbs.
  • kaekencoffee
    kaekencoffee Posts: 81 Member
    I did mine this morning after my physio appointment. O-M-G! Talk about get your butt kicked! Yeah, I'm outta shape and it shows! I'm also taking the "50 miles in March" challenge. I ran on my treadmill for just over 2.5 miles after the SHRED (walk/run for 40 minutes). Have to take measurements tonight and then compare at the end of the month.

Good luck everyone................and.................WAY TO GO! We're doing it!!!!!!!