First NSV!! :)

nicolemtracy
nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
A few months ago I bought 3 pairs of jeans from Walmart all the same size obviously. The black ones, for some reason, were too tight after getting washed, so I rarely wore them. Yesterday I put them on and they fit perfectly! I didn't have to suck in or anything! Ha ha! XD Good day!

Replies

• naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Yeah! that must have felt great
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    I love that feeling :)
  • amy_lynn_522
    amy_lynn_522 Posts: 55 Member
    Enjoy today - it's the first of many!
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Congrats!!:flowerforyou:

AND, by the way, what is that? I was just talking to my friends the other day. When I find a pair of jeans i like, I buy it in the different colors/washes. The black ones are ALWAYS smaller. If it has to do with the dye process, they should account for that. On the plus side, my new black jeans are my next goal. :wink:
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    What a wonderful feeling! Congratulations!
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    :flowerforyou: WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Always a great feeling! Congrats.
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    congrats thats awesome! :drinker:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Some of the best NSVs involve jeans. They aren't very forgiving!
  • Katia_B
    Katia_B Posts: 13
    Congrats!!:flowerforyou:

AND, by the way, what is that? I was just talking to my friends the other day. When I find a pair of jeans i like, I buy it in the different colors/washes. The black ones are ALWAYS smaller. If it has to do with the dye process, they should account for that. On the plus side, my new black jeans are my next goal. :wink:

Mine too! How funny.

And GREAT JOB! That must feel wonderful! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!