• FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    <--- Gunzerker heeere!! haha
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Sirens ftw.
  • whankammer
    whankammer Posts: 41 Member
    Siren and Mechanomancer combo is wicked.
  • llgeisz
    llgeisz Posts: 34 Member
    Mechromancer... although i just level 50 my Gunzerker... My siren was my main until Gaige...
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    I'm really enjoying my mechromancer! :)
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Siren and Mechanomancer combo is wicked.

Yep, too true, Tho I play snipe support siren and my friend just shoots in the floor and killsteals, that *kitten* *twitch* . Super fun and effective tho
  • jstur14
    jstur14 Posts: 30
    Just got it for my birthday, looking forward to playing it though not sure what I will play as :)
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Sirens, indeed. And mechromancer, who turned out more badass than I expected. I haven't played as any of the guys yet, though it'll happen eventually.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    I've played the first BL a few times, but have yet to pick up 2 :(

Looking forward, though, to the Mecromancer!

Does anyone prefer 1 over 2? Vice versa?
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    I'm a sniper, as usual. I need to get some help killing Arizona in the DLC. I'm not quite Lvl 50 and just don't have the firepower to take him out quite yet.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    I've made my Siren into a sniper basically. Oh and kill steals! >_< I'm like DUUUUUDE! I just downloaded BL2 since it was on sale for one day and I'm at level 22 but she's still bad *kitten*!

Miss Tattoo is my gamertag if anyone wants to play sometime!
  • jstur14
    jstur14 Posts: 30
    Sent you a invite on xbox name is xT1m3x :)
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Sent you a invite on xbox name is xT1m3x :)

Approved!
  • dollhousedolly
    dollhousedolly Posts: 73 Member
    Sirens with assassins on both games were pretty fun.

<3 phaselock
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    I am loving me some BL2. I got through the main game and leveled my Siren to 50. Now I'm working an alt through the game to get to the Warrior in TVHM, so that I can do some moonshot farming for oranges and to level up a mechro :)

Also working on orange farming in general. I have most of what I would want, but cannot for the life of me get an Infinity Pistol to drop no matter how many times I kill Doc Mercy.
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Sirens with assassins on both games were pretty fun.

<3 phaselock
    This skill is so much more useful than BL1's Siren skill. Love it!
  • I'm definitely a Zero and Mordecai fan. Zero more so because even if I die with blades you are in their face already which means you just have to finish killing and boom you're alive. Love stealing kills but also play as sniper with him.
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Handsome Jack tops them all.

Jk.

I'll stick with Zero :) I haven't gone back after the level cap increase but I will once the Tiny Tina DLC comes out.
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    I'm never able to choose between the siren and the mechromancer I love them both!!
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Been playing this recently. Just leveled 50 my Commando. I love Sentries. My next class I pick up will probably be Psycho.