What's for dinner Tonight my fellow fitness junkies??

Replies

• WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    maybe some tomato soup after yoga.
  • gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Pork Chops (baked or BBQ'd) with brown rice and soy sauce...borrrrrring.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Pork loin with cherry habenero sauce, roasted brussel sprouts.
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    Salmon with avacodo sauce, steamed brocolli and basil potatoes. It was really yummy! :heart: :drinker:

DSCN2127_zps064b04af.jpg
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Taco's for me too! I drain the fat from the meat and run it under hot water for 5 minutes to get rid of all excess fat. Bought whole wheat low carb high fiber wraps and spicy low fat jalapeno refried beans! Topping with gobs of hot salsa. Nom nom nom.
  • Sweet Potato, grilled chicken, veggie salad. I have learned to eat a sweet potato with just salt and pepper! who would have thought....
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    hmmm.. don't want to walk to a dining hall. so probably an organic beef hot dog (whole wheat bun) and some quinoa and corn.

microwaves are a miracle invention.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Turkey Burger
    Brown Rice
    Roasted Asparagus
    :bigsmile:
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Salmon with avacodo sauce, steamed brocolli and basil potatoes. It was really yummy! :heart: :drinker:

DSCN2127_zps064b04af.jpg

How do you make those basil potatoes? They look DE-LISH!
  • sandieh04
    sandieh04 Posts: 16
    Sounds delicious. How many calories in your tuna steak and cous cous recipe? I am on a 1200 cal diet and finding nice meals not too calorific is not easy :)
  • cheergirl1993
    cheergirl1993 Posts: 137 Member
    Bump for yummy ideas
  • sandieh04
    sandieh04 Posts: 16
    Ham steak, pineapple ring, Baked potato and salad..... would love some ideas for low cal dinners as I am on a 1200 cal diet....
  • Fish tacos - I use white Tilapia and coat with taco seasoning - that's all and dry grill them. I use low carb tortillas and shredded cabbage with lime sauce - pretty good.......
  • PeauxPeaux
    PeauxPeaux Posts: 71 Member
    Oil-less fried buffalo wings with stuffed mushrooms and salad.

Although i'm looking for a breadcrumb sub for my stuffed mushrooms.. i have ground flaxseed?? .. maybe I can make oat flour?

anyone have an idea?

Honestly i would skip the stuffing or filling all together. Mushrooms are delicious rosted with olive oil and garlic and sea salt all by themselves. No need to fix something that aint broken ;)

This. But if you do want stuffing. I like to saute fresh spinach in a little oilve oil with garlic and sea salt and some parm.....it's awesome in mushroom caps.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    I think Creamy Radish Soup with Potatoes and Bacon
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member

DSCN2127_zps064b04af.jpg

How do you make those basil potatoes? They look DE-LISH!
    1 tablespoon butter
    1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
    1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
    1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
    1/4 cup water
    1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
    4 medium potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds), cooked and sliced 1/4-inch thick

1 Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and basil and cook until the onion is tender.
    2 Stir the soup, water and cheese in the skillet and heat until the cheese melts, stirring often. Add the potatoes and heat through.

I got this recipe from Cambell's Soup
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Japanese curry leftovers.
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Sausage Jambalaya
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    I had steak fajitas--YUM!
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    tacos :) haven't had them for a while and the kids love them. I made them fit in my day this morning so it's all good.

This ^ chicken tacos here and a salad