SAUCY Sunbathing Sixers~Week 3

Half way ladies....Bump it up.....

Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)....SW 162.8.0 lbs / GW 159 lbs / CW 159 lbs / PROGRESS -3.8 lbs

Cathy(chipper)......................SW 240.4 lbs / GW 233 lbs / CW 238.8 lbs / PROGRESS -1.6 lbs
Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 176.0 lbs/ GW 169.0 lbs/ CW 175.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
Tracy ( frogy_98) ................. SW 222.4 lbs/ GW 216.0 lbs/ CW 222.6/ Gained 0.2 lbs
Amy S (bahamom87)..........SW 266.2 lbs / 259 lbs / CW 265.0 lbs / PROGRESS - 1.2 lbs
Kel(redneckwoman)............SW 152.0 lbs / GW 147.0 1bs / CW 151.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ...SW 144.4 lbs/ GW 139.9 lbs / CW 143.0 lb/PROGRESS -1.4 lbs
B (its_B).................................SW 190 lbs/ GW 180 lbs/ CW 190.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
Amy (amypyr).........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 158.3 lbs / PROGRESS 0 lbs
Sandy (izzypup).....................SW 182 lbs / GW175 lbs / CW 182 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
Tiff (gonabfit).........................SW 162lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW158 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
Jennifer (candycaneps)......SW 0.0lbs/ GW 0.0lbs/ CW 0.0lbs PROGRESS Pregnant
AmyLou (amylou24)............SW 145.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
Rhiannon (PedalHound)....SW 000.0lbs / GWlbs /CW -2.8lbs / PROGRESS lbs

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Thanks for starting Cathy!! Be back in the morning!
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    bump
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    thanks Cathy !
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    bump!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    bump
  • lulabellewoowoo
    I have lost some serious focus and have allowed depression to set in. Why? Have no idea. And the whole weight loss thing feels like an obsession. I feel disgusted and disgusting. I'm writing this here because I know you guys can relate. I want to lose 10 lb. Not as impressive as some of you "big losers", but I find I'm avoiding social situations now (kind of hard with kids). I thought maybe logging on this site was making me obsessed, so I shy away for awhile, but find that then it is worse.

So for today, and just for today, I am going to focus on a few things (NOT FOOD):
    1. Drinking water (I seemed to have stopped).
    2. Eating clean.
    3. Not eating over my calories.
    4. Concentrate on breathing for 5 minutes before I put anything in my mouth so I can try and figure out what I'm focusing on.

I hope everything is going well for you guys.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)....SW 162.8.0 lbs / GW 159 lbs / CW 159 lbs / PROGRESS -3.8 lbs
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 240.4 lbs / GW 233 lbs / CW 235.6 lbs / PROGRESS -4.8 lbs

Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 176.0 lbs/ GW 169.0 lbs/ CW 175.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ................. SW 222.4 lbs/ GW 216.0 lbs/ CW 222.6/ Gained 0.2 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)..........SW 266.2 lbs / 259 lbs / CW 265.0 lbs / PROGRESS - 1.2 lbs
    Kel(redneckwoman)............SW 152.0 lbs / GW 147.0 1bs / CW 151.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ...SW 144.4 lbs/ GW 139.9 lbs / CW 143.0 lb/PROGRESS -1.4 lbs
    B (its_B).................................SW 190 lbs/ GW 180 lbs/ CW 190.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Amy (amypyr).........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 158.3 lbs / PROGRESS 0 lbs
    Sandy (izzypup).....................SW 182 lbs / GW175 lbs / CW 182 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).........................SW 162lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW158 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24)............SW 145.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS lbs

WOW that suprised me. i lost over 3 this week.
  • chipper15173
    I have lost some serious focus and have allowed depression to set in. Why? Have no idea. And the whole weight loss thing feels like an obsession. I feel disgusted and disgusting. I'm writing this here because I know you guys can relate. I want to lose 10 lb. Not as impressive as some of you "big losers", but I find I'm avoiding social situations now (kind of hard with kids). I thought maybe logging on this site was making me obsessed, so I shy away for awhile, but find that then it is worse.

So for today, and just for today, I am going to focus on a few things (NOT FOOD):
    1. Drinking water (I seemed to have stopped).
    2. Eating clean.
    3. Not eating over my calories.
    4. Concentrate on breathing for 5 minutes before I put anything in my mouth so I can try and figure out what I'm focusing on.

I hope everything is going well for you guys.

(((hugs))) to you lula. sometimes i feel the same, as i am obsessed about food. that's when i started just eating and weighing measuring and just had to rely on my self control. it worked until i had a bad weekend. that's the bad thing about food, is you have to have it to live. it unforutantly has to be on an overeaters mind.
    you ARE a beautiful woman. the weight you are at is a great weight. That is my goal weight.

you are a BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY, DELIGHTFUL person.

love you girlfriend....you can always come here. we are here for you. have a great day. and if you can do somethng i like to do and enjoy it.

later
  • lulabellewoowoo
    (((hugs))) to you lula. sometimes i feel the same, as i am obsessed about food. that's when i started just eating and weighing measuring and just had to rely on my self control. it worked until i had a bad weekend. that's the bad thing about food, is you have to have it to live. it unforutantly has to be on an overeaters mind.
    you ARE a beautiful woman. the weight you are at is a great weight. That is my goal weight.

you are a BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY, DELIGHTFUL person.

love you girlfriend....you can always come here. we are here for you. have a great day. and if you can do somethng i like to do and enjoy it.

later
    Cathy, you made me cry, and in a good way. Thank you so much my wonderful friend. It is nice to have you guys to count on, rely on, complain to, and celebrate with. You help make this world doable. Big hugs to each and everyone of you (and an extra little peck on the cheek for Cathy :wink: )
  • bahamomma87
    Lorna--- i would have to agree with Cathy in every way ...... it all happens to us ....... I find myself doing so great for so long... and the minute i let my pride get in the way of my success... i end up FLAT on my butt again !!!!!!!!! Love your goals.... and you are SOOOOOOOO beautiful ..... and what i wouldnt GIVE to be in the 140's !!!!!!!! its a dream seriously!!!! one that i am determined to come true ! although id even be happy in the 160's hehe ! ........... Love ya girl !

CAthy -- thanks for being the resident cheerleader ! you are doing FABULOUS ! i am so fricking proud of you girl ! 3 lbs !!! woohooooooo ... you are rocking the challenge ! keep it up !
  • bahamomma87
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 240.4 lbs / GW 233 lbs / CW 235.6 lbs / PROGRESS -4.8 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)..........SW 266.2 lbs / 259 lbs / CW 266.2 lbs / PROGRESS - 0 lbs

After the two weeks of self pity and worrying and stress and anxiousness to find out if i was pregnant......... or not ..... and feeling SOOOOO sick .... (musta been a bug) ..... dealing with heartburn and all kind of other "worry" symptoms as my doctor called them ......... I managed to gain the 1.2 i lost last week back ... BUT i am so so so so so so happy i didnt gain any more then that !

I know what i did wrong and I know what to do to FIX IT !

Good luck to everyone !!!!!!
  • kistinbee
    Amy S (bahamom87)..........SW 266.2 lbs / 259 lbs / CW 266.2 lbs / PROGRESS - 0 lbs

I stayed EXACTLY the same...
  • kistinbee
    Well...I suppose I won't complain...I stayed the same...which is MUCH better than gaining...and I've really not been doing so great since Thursday last week. Thursday I ate a HORRIBLE lunch, then had ice cream and cinnamon pecans at Farmers Market...then Friday was bad...worked half a day, took Kadence to her nine month (which went great! She's right on track!! 18 pounds 8 ounces!! My big girl!)...then we got ice cream, had Burger King for dinner...then Saturday was a graduation/goodbye party...ate cake, sloppy joes, strawberries & marshmallows & oreos & pinapple all dipped in chocolate, and other munchies, then Sunday we were at my parents and had boneless ribs, brats, potato salad, and then apple tarts for dessert! THEN yesterday I had McD's for breakfast and then ice cream last night!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!! And did you notice that there was NO exercise in there what-so-ever!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!??!?!?!??!???!!!! I need to get back on it or I WILL see a gain!!! And to make things worse, it's raining today so that means no run again this evening! And I've come to accept that running at home on the treadmill doesn't work while Kadence is awake...she demands all my attention...and by the time she's in bed, I'm usually exhausted. So...we will see what the day brings...but I need to get back on the ball!!!

Okay...sorry for the mini vent...I am just a little disappointed in myself!

Well...gotta run! Have a good morning!
  • frogy_98
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ................. SW 222.4 lbs/ GW 216.0 lbs/ CW 221.4/ PROGRESS -1.2 lbs

• chipper15173
    staying the same is great. sooo much better than a gain.

worrying never gets you anyway fast. i have learned this lesson in the past few years. it only makes it worse. i know it's hard not too. i fight it almost on a daily basis.
    running with the baby....is there a tv in the basement w/treadmill? why not put her in a playpen or fenced in areas, (sorry don't know whats out there anymore) and put in a learning cd and she can watch tv while you do a run. even if it's just 15 mins. that's more than 0. my kids loves sesame street, the grands loved the wiggles. let her play with her favorite toys. she should be happy if she can see you. have you looked into some of those mommy/baby workout cds i see on tv. they could be something to really work for you.

i am trying hard to remember that even when i lose this weight my life is going to be no different than it is now. it's not going to change anything. i will still be the same person. just not so self conscious about my looks. (i hope), but, you always find something that you don't like about yourself. i will find excuses not to exercise or eat right. i will just be smaller in size. losing weight is not going to make me, give me the things i want....(money, power, self-confidence, etc) i have to work for those things no matter the scale, or my size. this is what i am working on now.

i like that i am a good person and i try to help everyone that i can. this will never change.

have a GREAT day ladies. what's done is done. move forward and enjoy your life for today.

later gators.......
    ps already did treadmill workout getting ready to do chores.
  • frogy_98
    Lost 1 lb this week yeah!!

Well I lost a pound which is good for me. I have not been doing the best expecially in the excersice area. Plus I never eat good if my DH is gone all day like he was yesterday and I munch to much. I am really bad at eating when I am bored, that is one of my goals this week is to think before eating. Plus to make myself get busy instead of eating and after I have completed a task if I am still hungry then reach for a healthy snack.

Lorna - Hang in there it is very difficult to be at a crossroads, I know about becoming obsessed with something, it can run your life, plus I know about checking out of life. Let me say great job recognizing what you are doing before it takes over and you have dug to deep of a hole. Just try to do one small thing every other day you would have avoided before, then you dont become to overwhelmed with checking back into life. It is never fun when we let weight control our life. I hope you continue to work each day at accepting yourself and just try to improve the inner you and the outter you will come with time! (((( hugs )))))

Kristin - I hear you on being exhausted when little one gets to bed! Hey and look at last week as your cheat week, we all need those and I find summer time to be the hardest time, even though we can be outdoors more, there is also so many more temptations. I just want to tell you it does get easier being able to work out when they get older, my little one likes to dance to the music of my workout DVD's now so that helps for the first 10 mins or so. Hang in there it will be a better week this week.

Amy - I would be happy with 1.2 with all that you have gone through you can take that off easy! It is now your time to get back on track so I hope you have a great week, I always love your attitude it is inspiring!

Cathy - Thankyou for being our rock on this board, it is amazing how wonderful you are. You are a stong beautiful woman! Have a wonderful week and know everything will work out for your son in time, stay strong and he will be a better man for it.

AFM: Today me and dd are going to run to the store and I am going to try to clean her room tonight, which is always fun. DH has to take her outside to play so I can clean without her wonderful help. I hope to go get her hair cut tonight and run to to the library we will see if this all gets done.

Well better run dd is finishing up breakfast. Have a great day ladies!
  • chipper15173
    just checkin.....hows everyone????
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Awwh ladies! Just peeking in to see how everyone is doing!

Lorna- Everyone goes through those same feelings, time to time in the lifestyle change journey! But remember, all journeys have lessons along the way. Initially, I was stuck at 9 lbs lost then it jumped to 50 lbs removed forever. ( WE ALL PRAY)! I was discouraged but wouldn't take my eyes off my goals, I was working out to much initally and when I started doing LESS, I know, sounds weird, I started losing weight more. So, figure out your bodies formula and things will work out just fine!

Cathy- Glad to see you removing those pounds. You are such a great woman with great insight.

Kristin- WE all have those kinds of weekends and even play without exercise. You can do it!

Miss you ladies!

Take care,

Tamm
  • gonabfit
    Hey sis! Stop peaking and just join us! :-D It was great seeing you at your house! I love your house by the way! :-D
  • gonabfit
    walked 14700 steps today!! That's over 7 miles :-D