2 weeks WOW, major for me

destiny_206
destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
So I have recored everything I have eatten for just over two weeks now. I love it. I am not great with follow through on things like this.
They say it takes 6 weeks for something to become habit so I am 33% there, Yeah. Only 4 weeks to go. I can do this. I have lost 7 lbs. I also have done 7 classes at gold that are one hour each, also a first for me. Change is good.
Also I have been under 1650 every day of that 2 weeks and most days are under 1400. Yeah for me. My worst day was 1640 and second worst was 1562. But everything else was under 1400.

Replies

• destiny_206
    So I have recored everything I have eatten for just over two weeks now. I love it. I am not great with follow through on things like this.
    They say it takes 6 weeks for something to become habit so I am 33% there, Yeah. Only 4 weeks to go. I can do this. I have lost 7 lbs. I also have done 7 classes at gold that are one hour each, also a first for me. Change is good.
    Also I have been under 1650 every day of that 2 weeks and most days are under 1400. Yeah for me. My worst day was 1640 and second worst was 1562. But everything else was under 1400.
  • kahoots
    kahoots Posts: 18 Member
    Y:wink: ou should be proud! Keep on track with tracking
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Yey!!! YOU GO GIRL! Happy health!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    just keep doing what your doing it will become a routine sooner than you know it, and later if you skip something you will end up missing it. its weird how you hate doing something and then you cant live with out it. keep up the good work you can doi it!!!!! :wink:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    you go!! im proud of you!!

it's difficult to enter in everything, but you are right, i think it takes 6 weeks to form a habit..and so you will find that the longer you are with mfp, even if you cant enter food online, you will find yourself writing it down to enter it later! It has become almost an obsession for me! Yay for holding ourself accountable!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good for you!! Keep up the good work and the positive attitude. You're definitely going to make it. :flowerforyou:
  • destiny_206
    Thanks for all of the encouragement. I have been recording still just very busy and have not had time for the message boards.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!