NSV Turning Down Temptation!!

mynewbug
mynewbug Posts: 52 Member
I'll admit that I have a hard time turning down treats. I am working to improve myself and part of this is sticking to my daily calories. This morning my coworker brought me Jack in the Box for breakfast. I told him thank you but I didn't eat it. Next, my husband called me to see if I wanted to attend a 5 course Irish dinner cooking class (this included a beer sampler with each course) tonight. I declined and instead he's going with his dad! So many temptations today, but I have to power through. I am also finding out that everything works itself out. :happy:

Replies

• freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    What a wonderful willpower you have! Congrats on the Victory! Don't forget to enjoy some of those treats in moderation sometimes :)
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Well done to you - it's hard sometimes to say "no" but just focus on your goals. Like the poster above said - don't forget you can still treat yourself once in a while!
  • barbiesnd
    barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
    What a wonderful willpower you have! Congrats on the Victory! Don't forget to enjoy some of those treats in moderation sometimes :)

^^^^this :smile:
  • amy_lynn_522
    amy_lynn_522 Posts: 55 Member
    Building up the willpower to say no when all you want to say is yes is hard stuff so congrats on your day! Baby steps. I do agree with the other posters though, gotta treat your self once in a while. My treat tonight for doing so well this week with the gym and my food choices is a nice steak dinner. Can't wait!
  • Great job keeping your eye on the prize!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!