Sequel to....... defeated!

So tonight I went and hung out with some of my friends ... we had a bar b que and had a great time ..... I am so happy to tell you all about this because I know that you guys will be the only ones that will understand where it is that I am coming from :wink: .

So while we all sat around at the dinner table and every one had their first plate we all laughed and had a great time ..... then when it came to seconds I was the one that said no thank you , but did get up and get another glass of water ...... I was so overly proud of myself that well I decided that I would have myself a s'more .... for dessert with the other girls .... and not feel guilty about eating eat because of my ability to ....... you guys know what I am talking about ..... The Big.....NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO to that second plate and all of those terrible beverages that they were all drinking .... then when I got home I even went for a short jog ...... WOW this is the best feeling ever .....:bigsmile:

P.S. just a question that I wanted to ask those of you that just started jogging or have been jogging for years..... do you ever get this feeling of adenaline I guess that just washes over you when you want to go jogging .... that you just have to go right then and there .... I get those moments some times... then again maybe it is because I could never really jog before .... who knows?

Anyways I just wanted to say CHEERS:drinker: to those who were saying no to all that extra stuff and bad food .....

Replies

• Sing1outloud
    Sing1outloud Posts: 57 Member
    So tonight I went and hung out with some of my friends ... we had a bar b que and had a great time ..... I am so happy to tell you all about this because I know that you guys will be the only ones that will understand where it is that I am coming from :wink: .

So while we all sat around at the dinner table and every one had their first plate we all laughed and had a great time ..... then when it came to seconds I was the one that said no thank you , but did get up and get another glass of water ...... I was so overly proud of myself that well I decided that I would have myself a s'more .... for dessert with the other girls .... and not feel guilty about eating eat because of my ability to ....... you guys know what I am talking about ..... The Big.....NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO to that second plate and all of those terrible beverages that they were all drinking .... then when I got home I even went for a short jog ...... WOW this is the best feeling ever .....:bigsmile:

P.S. just a question that I wanted to ask those of you that just started jogging or have been jogging for years..... do you ever get this feeling of adenaline I guess that just washes over you when you want to go jogging .... that you just have to go right then and there .... I get those moments some times... then again maybe it is because I could never really jog before .... who knows?

Anyways I just wanted to say CHEERS:drinker: to those who were saying no to all that extra stuff and bad food .....
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: You rock!!!