5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm 5'10" and have a medium-large frame. I started at 305lbs and have been maintaining at about 165lbs for almost 8 months.

BeforeandAfterbeach.jpg

Great job!!! You look amazing!
  • therealaubrey
    therealaubrey Posts: 18 Member
    I am 5'11'' and loving the motivation here! Started at 255 in January and already down 20 (I have NEVER lost weight before, so I am excited).
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    These pics are all great, everyone! Keep up the awesome job!
  • amyhunn
    amyhunn Posts: 2 Member
    I am 6ft tall and so I am watching this thread :) I have only just started Feb 4 and I was 212 and now 201. Well I did do weight watchers for 6 mos in early 2011 and I got down by 37 lbs but then I gained a few back (was 230 when I started ww). I want to get down to 180 and from there maybe less. I was 160 when I got married in 1997. And I was 135 when I graduated from high school in 1989.
  • Niki0885
    Niki0885 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey I'll bite with this!

SW: about 300 (let's just say I avoided a scale like a plague lol)
    CW: 173

I have a "large frame" very wide hips (I doubt I'd ever be smaller than an 8, and im barely a 10 now) and shoulders.

I'm hoping to be down another 13 pounds... but dang it's hard at this point! :sad: Would also like my chest back... lol.

beforegroup-1.jpg

Forgot to mention I'm 5'11"

You look amazing...Congrats!!! Do you have any work out or diet tips to share?
  • KellyOnlySmaller
    KellyOnlySmaller Posts: 42 Member
    I'm 5'10" with a goal of losing 101lbs. Feel free to add me :)

Kelly :)
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    You look beautiful!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Bump
  • 11111Lulu1111
    11111Lulu1111 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 5'11 and 189 pounds. I started off at 202 pounds but I am nowhere near my "after" goal.
    Also happy to be friends with other tall girls out there!
  • Mbrowne55
    Mbrowne55 Posts: 42 Member
    Bumping for inspiration????
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    1yearanniversary.jpg

What an amazing loss! !80 pounds! You are such an inspiration! Keep up the amazing work! :drinker:
  • kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    Everyone on this thread has done an amazing job! So inspiring! I'm looking forward to the day I can post my 'after' pics :wink:
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Hey I'll bite with this!

SW: about 300 (let's just say I avoided a scale like a plague lol)
    CW: 173

I have a "large frame" very wide hips (I doubt I'd ever be smaller than an 8, and im barely a 10 now) and shoulders.

I'm hoping to be down another 13 pounds... but dang it's hard at this point! :sad: Would also like my chest back... lol.

beforegroup-1.jpg

Forgot to mention I'm 5'11"

You look amazing...Congrats!!! Do you have any work out or diet tips to share?

#1 work out tip: Start off with an exercise you don't dread/can do more than once. I still love to walk. You'll build into more things.
    #1 diet tip: Don't set yourself up to fail. Make reasonable healthier choices that you can stick to. If you takes you little while longer because you still want a sweet here and there, then it's much better than never reaching because you're far too deprived.
    :heart:
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    bump!

I'm 5' 8.5".

Love everyone's pictures!! All very inspirational. Thank you.
  • evinson12
    evinson12 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 5'11. I've been searching for a thread like this :)

I weighed 165 the day I got married, weighed 180 after I had my first son and dropped down to 170ish, the second child had me at 180 again after birth (both times I got to 215+) and lost it down to 170. I got lazy and complacent and the highest I've ever weighed not pregnant is 215. I'm done with looking and feeling like this, I don't have the energy to play with my kids and I just don't like what I see anymore. Today I'm 198 I have 23 lbs to go! I'm eating right, walking and soon will be burning off lots of fat outside because we bought a new home in August of 2012 and we have lots of projects we want done.

I'm glad I found this, the pics are very motivational and it's nice to see women who are my body type...it helps me not feel so negative about being a tall "big" woman :)
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    I am 5'10 and all your before and after stories are such an inspiration to all of tall girls! Thanks for posting!
  • Pegasus1227
    Pegasus1227 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello :)

I'm new--& this entire thread has me SO pumped!!! Proud of all of you!!!

CW: 227

Height: 5'8"

Goal:145-150

Anyone want to be MFP friends--lwt me know!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!