Help!

Options
So, it's almost 7:30 at night and I have only had 997 calories, I am over my protein, but way under carbs. Any ideas?

Replies

• Jacqui_Marie83
    Options
    So, it's almost 7:30 at night and I have only had 997 calories, I am over my protein, but way under carbs. Any ideas?
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about being over in your protein...and most carbs just turn into sugar ...... but please do eat something...fruit...veggies....soemthing healthy and yummy
  • pilot2007
    pilot2007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lucky! i hope im right with this info but protein is fine to go over with. its that one pesky nutrient that cant be stored by your body. while carbs is that long term fuel that you body likes to store. even though you arnt close to your recomended carb intake its okay, just do do it for long term.

and also its a good rule to not allow yourself to eat anything after 8pm (2hours before you go to bed) because this is the time that your least active and will allow your food to turn to fat.
  • bayaderka
    bayaderka Posts: 53
    Options
    Well are you still hungry? Quinoa is great whole grain kind of option, healthier than brown rice even! Eat lots of veggies- fruit might be to sugary for 7:30 at night.
  • Jacqui_Marie83
    Options
    Okay, I will go find something healthy to snack on then, thank you for the advice! And I try to not eat after 8 or 8:30...I go to bed late. :)
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    Have an apple or banana...high in carbs, low in protein!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    A glass of milk is what I usually do at night if I have extra calories. It builds our bones, isn't heavy to digest, and isn't going to weigh you down!

NUM!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    What in the world are extra calories? And can you share them with me as I usually go over? :grumble: I'll take them if you're not using them. :noway:
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Fruit is a good sugar....it is the high carbs and all "white' foods you need to worry about....that turns into the bad sugar...