SW: 231
    CW:205
    GW:148
  • fitmelinda7
    fitmelinda7 Posts: 42 Member
    bump
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Yayyy !! Tall women unite !! 5' 10" here.. add me !!
  • flexdirectcpr
    flexdirectcpr Posts: 103 Member
    Bump for later.
  • khowlett1
    khowlett1 Posts: 41 Member
    loving all of these photo/success stories...

i also am 5'11
    sw 230
    cw 200
    gw 175 ??

i have been on MFP since last June ish.. i think.. and i have been as low as 185... when i got sick for a few weeks.. and then quickly put it back on.... felt really good with myself at 185.. currently discusted with myself.... gaining the weight back. Stopped logging for a few months.. and that is what happened. i am back now and ready to knock the rest of this weight off... you guys are so inspiring.. i could really use some of you guys as friends... please feel free to add me.
  • amandaneverfails
    amandaneverfails Posts: 18 Member
    Definitely going to lurk this post! And congrats to all of you with your amazing before/after photos!

5'10" Large Frame
    SW 375
    CW 358
    Current GW: 300
    Long Term GW: 190
  • bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    Bump for later!
  • JannaJ02
    JannaJ02 Posts: 35 Member
    Loving all of these success stories! I'm 5'8.5" and had lost 30lbs on my own about a year and a half ago. Maintained that for a year, which was great, but then I moved out into my own apartment and sure enough, the weight started creeping back on.

As of mid-October, I weighed 192lbs and had had ENOUGH. So I started changing my habits and working out more again, and I'm now sitting at 178lbs. Hoping to get down to 145lbs! It's so inspiring to see other women out there kicking *kitten* at this weight loss business, especially taller ones like me! :D
  • I love seeing all of these success stores! Congrats to you all :D

I have to say though you're all inspiring the pictures do make me a bit jealous. I'm currently 197 and I want to get to 178 by June 20th. I have always been trying to lose these 20 pounds but it takes SO long for me to see progress. Does anyone have any suggestions? I exercise regularly, eat the 1560 calories that MFP recommends but still the scale stays the same once I hit 196...

Any thoughts?
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    You ladies are so inspirational. I am so much more motivated to keep going and keep improving. My SW:181 lost 22 lbs and I am trying to gain muscle and lose fat now. I may drop 3 more lbs just to make it 25 lbs down. However, if I ever get down on myself, I'll always come back to this thread for motivation. I'm also trying to get a friend to join and I sent her the link the the thread to inspire her.
  • DutchFrancis
    DutchFrancis Posts: 55 Member
    Wow, what an amazing results here! I'm 5'8 and just joined MFP about a week ago. My SW was 106 kg (233.7 lbs) and I set my GW at 75 kg (163.1 lbs) 'cause I thought that would be a hard enough goal. I've been 69 kg (152.1 lbs) about 15 years ago but couldn't maintain that very long. But now I see all those awesome results and pretty ladies of my height weighing way less than my goal, and I'm thinking I might have to reconsider my final goal.
    Véry inspiring to see everyone's pics. Thanks for posting everyone.

I'm going to quote myself... followed this thread for inspiration and now I'm already half way of losing the weight (halfway to my firs goal, 'cause after seing all the amazing results here, I've set a second goal as well ) and able to post pics myself.

First pics I took 2 weeks after I started, second set of pics I took last week when I reached my 'half way goal' of 94.4 kg / 208.1 lbs

26112012z.jpg26112012v.jpg

1132013zd.jpg1132013v.jpg
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    My profile pic is my before and... well, not after, but during. I'm 5'8", apple shape
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    My profile pic is my before and... well, not after, but during. I'm 5'8", apple shape

oh, also:
    SW: 240 (before I started MFP but when I really began putting effort in).
    GW: 175
    CW:205

Started a size 16/18, now a size 12/14
  • bumping and lurking
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    BeckyJayneGJ Posts: 41 Member
  • DutchFrancis
    DutchFrancis Posts: 55 Member
    Wow Kazz, you look STUNNING in that red dress! What an accomplishment!!
  • nclind
    nclind Posts: 3
    Very impressive. You should be proud.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Wow Kazz, you look STUNNING in that red dress! What an accomplishment!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!