"Fat Pants"

LitlKoz
LitlKoz Posts: 24 Member
So last night I finally went though my closet. This isn't the first time I went though and flug stuff, but it was great to finally get rid of the "fat pants". I've been waiting to get rid of a certain pair of pants that I can remember purchasing that were a little sung in the waist. Now, they are obviously way to big. Even people at work were like, you need to get rid of those. But being tall, it's hard to find khaki pants that are long enough, especially now. So I broke down and ordered a few sizes online. After trying both sizes on, I took the smaller size....how awesome it feels! :happy:
So back to the "fat pant", I also went and flug more "fat pants" after trying them on. It's just floors me to see that I was about 2 inches bigger in my waist. I just can't believe it.

Anyone else have a wonderful story like this?

Replies

• LitlKoz
    LitlKoz Posts: 24 Member
    So last night I finally went though my closet. This isn't the first time I went though and flug stuff, but it was great to finally get rid of the "fat pants". I've been waiting to get rid of a certain pair of pants that I can remember purchasing that were a little sung in the waist. Now, they are obviously way to big. Even people at work were like, you need to get rid of those. But being tall, it's hard to find khaki pants that are long enough, especially now. So I broke down and ordered a few sizes online. After trying both sizes on, I took the smaller size....how awesome it feels! :happy:
    So back to the "fat pant", I also went and flug more "fat pants" after trying them on. It's just floors me to see that I was about 2 inches bigger in my waist. I just can't believe it.

Anyone else have a wonderful story like this?
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY FOR YOU!!! Congrats on your success!

I finally am fitting into my favorite Tommy jeans. ::sigh::
    <~~~~~~ THE TOMMY PANTS! HOORAY!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    CONGRATS!!! Feels wonderful, doesn't it? I tried on all of my shorts from last year and they're all huge on me. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!! *does happy dance* WEELLLLL I FEEL GOOD NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH I KNEW THAT I WOULD NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Whewww too much coffee today....*shakes head* *goes back to check more posts*
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Anybody wanna buy a couple of big ole suits?

I'll throw in some big ole pants to sweeten the deal. :wink:

Hey, it's MFP Ebay! :laugh:

*picks up the phone & dials Mike*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!