family challenge

So my husband and I made a weight loss challenge competition between us. He's sure he's going to win, and I'm sure I'm going to win. We have witnessed weigh ins every 10 days and the comptetition lasts for a month. Whoever wins gets $100 from the other person. Whoever wins the 10 day weigh ins gets a 2 scoop ice cream sundae to be paid for by the other. We share finances but we also have some separate monies.

Anyway, has anyone ever made a competion for support and motivation in the diet?

Replies

• aisha786
    aisha786 Posts: 87 Member
    So my husband and I made a weight loss challenge competition between us. He's sure he's going to win, and I'm sure I'm going to win. We have witnessed weigh ins every 10 days and the comptetition lasts for a month. Whoever wins gets $100 from the other person. Whoever wins the 10 day weigh ins gets a 2 scoop ice cream sundae to be paid for by the other. We share finances but we also have some separate monies.

Anyway, has anyone ever made a competion for support and motivation in the diet?
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    My husband and I compete all the time...We have both been on Nike+ and have compete for most miles...I run, he walks, how fair is that?? hehehe He just joined MFP today so I am sure we will have a new competition on here shortly..

To quote my 6 year old..... GIRLS RULE, BOYS DROOL! LOL Good luck....kick some husband butt!!

Happy winning!

Ali

:drinker: