Someone noticed!

markdt098
markdt098 Posts: 13 Member
I walked into work this morning and the receptionist mentioned something about my weight! It's the first comment outside of my family/girlfriend and I feel great. It definitely helps to keep me motivated.

I've lost about 20 pounds in a month! My ticker is a little inaccurate because I thought I started out at 245 pounds, but my scale was completely wrong and it was actually 252. Oops!

Replies

• markdt098
    markdt098 Posts: 13 Member
    I walked into work this morning and the receptionist mentioned something about my weight! It's the first comment outside of my family/girlfriend and I feel great. It definitely helps to keep me motivated.

I've lost about 20 pounds in a month! My ticker is a little inaccurate because I thought I started out at 245 pounds, but my scale was completely wrong and it was actually 252. Oops!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member

Awesome! Gratz!
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: Way to go!!!!
  • jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS:happy:
    that is a great feeling when someone notices all your hard work.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!