What's For Dinner???

Replies

• Virtualanomaly
    Virtualanomaly Posts: 1 Member
    Turkey burgers
  • SteppyRohr
    SteppyRohr Posts: 37 Member
    In the mood for Mexican and have been wanting to try a recipe so I had a not so healthy dinner of Dorito Chicken Mexican Casserole. Breakfast and Lunch was healthy today prepare for bad dinner even though I was wayyyy over in fat. :( Tomorrow is a new day.
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    A bowl of mixed veggies with a bit of my favorite margarine. I'm over my protein for today.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Modified shrimp and broccoli scampi - less butter, used veggie stock. Had it over Barilla Omega-3 pasta sprinkled with some fresh parmagiano reggiano.
  • SteppyRohr
    SteppyRohr Posts: 37 Member
    Spicy baked tilapia, mashed potatoes and sauteed spicy green beans
    It was freaking awesome lol

That sounds super delicious! What did you use to spice up your tilapia and green beans.?
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Tonight I had a pita spread with a Laughing Cow cream cheese wedge, topped with roast beef, shredded cheese and roasted red pepper made on the George Foreman.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Baked spaghetti squash with prego, mushrooms, and turkey meatballs. DE-lish. It was my first time making meatballs AND first time trying spaghetti squash. I am highly pleased with myself lol.
  • I had swiss steak.

Take a top round steak and put in a slow cooker. Add some chopped onion, carrots, a can of tomato sauce and spices. Cook until done. Yumm!
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    omg looooove your dinner :)
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Crispy faux-fried tilapia
    Raw kale salad with homemade croutons
    Roasted potatoes and onions

And if I've got calories leftover (depends on how big my servings are for dinner), chocolate pudding!

sounds amaaaaazing!
  • Curried ground turkey over indian rice! So yummy and so easy :glasses:
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Shrimp and veggies.
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    I went to Toby Carvery, sliver of beef & turkey, bit of cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, 1/2 yorkshire pudding, 2 small roast potatoes, bit of gravy, and about 20 g of stuffing.... YUM YUM :tongue:
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Curried parsnip soup with creme fraiche, a slice of italian bread and mixed greens.
  • xybernaut
    xybernaut Posts: 39 Member
    Baked Salmon, Sauteed Carrots, Celery, Onion, Mushrooms, and Baby Spinach with a bit of hot salsa
  • brighteyes124
    brighteyes124 Posts: 30 Member
    baked mac and cheese made with 1/2 cheese 1/2 roasted butternut squash to lighten it up- with ham and peas mixed in!
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    Boca Burger (no bun ) with Vegetable melody and half of a baked Sweet potato
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Sloppy joes meat on top of a baked potatoe topped with cheddar cheese, and chocolate covered strawberries for desert...and best of all I did not have to cook....
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    1/3 lb turkey burgers, with diced sauteed jalopenos,peppers, BBQ sauce and mustard on a toasted wheat bun. so good I had 2!
    sauteed broccoli spears with diced peppers with sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and kc cormick chicken grill seasoning.
  • col443
    col443 Posts: 17
    chicken and broccoli noodle casserole (skinny taste) which was sooooo good!