MFP Seeks SF Area Members to Interview

2»

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Steven,

Have you considered video chat? It seems that would be a good way to reach a wider audience of interview candidates.

Just a thought.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Steven,

Have you considered video chat? It seems that would be a good way to reach a wider audience of interview candidates.

Just a thought.

You mean there are MFP members outside of SF?
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    I'll definitely see if the team running this pilot program is open to Skype meetings. Maybe for phase two if we expand the interview project? I can't say for sure, but I'll definitely pass the feedback along.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    You can Skype me if that works.
  • zbatch34
    zbatch34 Posts: 7
    I would love to!

-Zach
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Afternoons would work for me, I can head up to the city from San Jose at anytime if need be. Sounds like a great idea for MFP to reach out like that.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Thank you all so very much for your enthusiasm and willingness to spend some time with us.

It looks like we've got a healthy collection of volunteers -- enough to fill our current available interview slots -- so i'm going to lock the thread for the time being.

I will re-open the thread if we're unable to confirm availability with enough of the current roster of volunteers.

Thank you again for putting yourselves forward. We look forward to meeting some of our peeps in the flesh!

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.