do you eat high protien and have an open diary

So right now I'm kind of struggling getting my diet right. So I am asking people who have open diary's if they'd let me have a sneaky peak! I'm looking for those who tend to eat a high protein, low carb diet. Somewhere around the 40% protein, 30% fat & carbs ratio. I don't mind if your fats/protein intake is higher.
Calorie intake really doesn't matter. I'm looking on tips on how to improve my macros.

Replies

• Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Not sure if my numbers are low/high enough for you but my diary is open so feel free to browse! Mind you 24lb is really good you're doing ok :)
  • pineygirl
    pineygirl Posts: 322 Member
    I eat around 115g of protein in a day. I have my macros targets set to 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fat. I'm usually over on fat and under on carbs. I don't try to eat a low carb diet really. It's just that I'm not a huge fab of breads and pasta and stuff like that, so it felt more comfortable to eat the way I did before I was paying attention to my diet.
  • GADavies
    GADavies Posts: 62 Member
    Low fat mozzarella, peanuts, Greek yoghurt, and chicken/turkey breast are my favourite high protein to calorie ratio foods.
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    So right now I'm kind of struggling getting my diet right. So I am asking people who have open diary's if they'd let me have a sneaky peak! I'm looking for those who tend to eat a high protein, low carb diet. Somewhere around the 40% protein, 30% fat & carbs ratio. I don't mind if your fats/protein intake is higher.
    Calorie intake really doesn't matter. I'm looking on tips on how to improve my macros.

add me, if you want to have an look at my diet
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    I so for at least 100g protein each day and I'm always working on tasty high protein recipes.
  • Don't know if mine is right for you, don't really know my numbers am not that focused on it but do try to eat low carb and high protein. My diary is open so feel free to look, last two days aren't typical so go further back
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    i eat pretty high protein feel free to take a peak
  • Sobeeit
    Sobeeit Posts: 42 Member
    My diary is open
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    whey protein shakes and lean meats are a good way.
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    lately my eating habits are bad! i eat protein every meal. i love tuna mixed with white beans on a salad. i also use a lot of eggs. egg whites in english muffins, and hard boiled eggs. i love seafood. salmon and tilapia with brown rice and green beans. chicken and turkey are always cheap and easy. you can get turkey tenderloins and stick them in the crockpot with celery and carrots. very tasty. i also love to make tacos in my house. my fiance can create whatever he likes and i can always make a salad. we got on a kick and made turkey chili every sunday. very cheap, filling, and left overs. before the gym i always munch on chocolate protein bars. i get my chocolate fix and keeps me going. crab meat is loaded with sodium. but i love it to snack on.
  • wisteria55
    wisteria55 Posts: 42 Member
    Yes I do...try to get it as much as I can to keep that metabolism going strong....chicken, Greek Yogurt, ...that and fiber....got to keep things "Moving" too....
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Haven't been logging for a bit, but do plan to start again very soon.

I try and eat at 180g of protein a day, but may up that a bit more.

Lean meats like Chicken and (British) Bacon medallions.
    Protein shakes.
    Some 'light' mozzarella and Weight Watchers cheddar (both 20g protein and 10g fat or so per 100g)

Various low-calorie veg so that I can have more meat.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    I probably average 110-20 g, sometimes more, if you'd like to take a peek for ideas.
  • Brad805
    Brad805 Posts: 289 Member
    You can add me if you like. I eat around 180g/d. If you like meat, it is not difficult at all really unless you restrict yourself to only the leanest types(not necessary). It does take a little time to get used to, but be patient and just keep working at it. Personally, I like almonds, cheese, greek yogurt and other easy protein options as snacks. The majority of my protein comes from chicken breasts, thighs, pork chops, steak, extra lean ground beef, pork tenderloin, salmon, tuna, ground turkey, or even drumsticks.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    You can check mine out...I aim for at least 125g/day...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    You can look at mine. I didn't bother changing my macros though... I'm usually around 100g of protein (which isn't high protein arguably but you can always get ideas I guess). Mostly lots of cheese, some yogurt, meat, eggs, protein bars and a protein shake occasionally.
  • charlieibeling
    charlieibeling Posts: 93 Member
    yes. week days i basicly do an adkins diet with healthy fats. I keep protein between 220-260g a day on my weight loss cycle
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    I usually consume close to 200g/day of protein and 100-150g carbs. Feel free to check my diary out.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Thank you all
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Yup. I'm pretty repetitive, though.