Rate my Easter Day diary please... I feel awful

So I'm currently on my third workout for the day and will post it soon ... But I feel terrible of what I've eaten today and it was all before 430 pm.... It is almost 7 pm now and I'm sure I'm going to wanna eat again but I feel soooooo guilty... I need someone to analyze my day and help me decide if I should eat or not!

Happy Easter to all who celebrated!

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Guilty about what? The only thing you're over on so far is protein, and that's a good thing. You're still under on fat and carbs, and it wouldn't hurt you to go even further over on protein, so with 588 calories left you've got plenty of room for another meal.
  • thepotz
    thepotz Posts: 34 Member
    thats a pretty good diary for an Easter day
    eat some more its choco xmas :)
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    um what? your diary looks great...
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    588 calories is plenty for a good meal, not like one day is going to make any significant difference in your body composition anyway.
  • stephurban
    stephurban Posts: 30 Member
    Thanks.... I just don't usually eat sweets like that and had to guess on calories which makes me more anxious
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    You sound as if you are being rather over obsessive and extreme, doing 3 workouts when the day is not even bad.
    Seriously. Not a healthy way to view things.
    And really, you need someone else to give you permission to eat again today?
    Maybe you should seek some therapy, as it sounds as if you are heading in a rather negative direction here.
  • stephurban
    588 calories is plenty for a good meal, not like one day is going to make any significant difference in your body composition anyway.

I've been eating more than usual this past week so this day is like the 5th day and I get scared for weighing in on wednesday
  • stephurban
    You sound as if you are being rather over obsessive and extreme, doing 3 workouts when the day is not even bad.
    Maybe you should seek some therapy, as it sounds as if you are heading in a rather negative direction here.

Thanks for being direct and your right I need mental help with this... I appreciate your honesty
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member

I've been eating more than usual this past week so this day is like the 5th day and I get scared for weighing in on wednesday
    Saw your diary for the past week, you never went over. You'll be fine.
  • Nicki_101
    Nicki_101 Posts: 73 Member
    soooo....what the problem is
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    you did great. I still have 200 calories to burn to work off my day
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Lol looks good to me. Mine is all donuts and jelly beans and bacon;)
  • jessamynwest
    jessamynwest Posts: 14 Member
    The big thing to remember, that helps me, is the math. A pound is 3500 extra calories. Which is a lot of food. So even if you went totally Easter-crazy and ate a basket of candy and washed it down with a milkshake, you'd still be only gaining a pound-ish. Which isn't what you want (and a pain to lose, but not impossible) but it's not like going off your diet is going to make you gain ten pounds overnight. These things average out.

I try hard to not give myself a "splurge, it's a special occasion" mentality so that I don't start doing it all the time, but if you're generally disciplined about this sort of thing, you should feel good about that and be kind to yourself about the times when you are less disciplined.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member

Thanks for being direct and your right I need mental help with this... I appreciate your honesty

and don't feel bad about that

1) it's completely normal to need help. I think therapy is basically the best thing in the world and everyone should do it
    2) it's actually empowering. instead of wallowing by yourself and worrying and stressing, you're taking the power back and doing something positive to make yourself a stronger person.

you look great, and you're eating well. don't be so hard on yourself.
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member

and don't feel bad about that

1) it's completely normal to need help. I think therapy is basically the best thing in the world and everyone should do it
    2) it's actually empowering. instead of wallowing by yourself and worrying and stressing, you're taking the power back and doing something positive to make yourself a stronger person.

you look great, and you're eating well. don't be so hard on yourself.

all of this.
  • stephurban
    Thank you everyone! It baffles me that I can watch people eat double than me and think nothing of if but when I indulge a couple days it's the end of the world .... Ill work on that
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    No problem there, and I have to say that I agree with Graelwyn75. Relax and try to see it from a different perspective, and remember that you should be doing this for you.
  • msperkey3
    msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
    i'm sitting here on mfp and eating jellybeans mindlessly.... your diary is great!
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Seriously?

It's fine. Stop beating yourself up.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Huh? I thought your diary might look like mine... pizza, chili, and cookies lol Nope now I feel even worse about my food choices! lol