• NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Great work!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Great job
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    i so love this program. AMAZING results!
  • WOW! You are looking hot!!! That is one of the most impressive before/after sets I have seen from the 30DS, mine was not nearly as impressive. You must have worked so hard, you should be proud :)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Well done! 30DS Rocks and I owe it so much too. I highly recommend a second round. You will be amazed at how much stronger you are and you will still get great results. Congratulations!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    HOT DAMN GIRL!!!
  • ngrios
    ngrios Posts: 2
    WOW, amazing. Just motivatd me even more, I start today. I was gonna start on Monday, but life got in the way. Now I AM READY!! Great job and keep it up.
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT! I started the 30 day shred on the 11th of March did the entire 10 days on Level 1, started on Level 2 and did 2 days and missed a day and I couldn't get back into a routine with it! After seeing you...I think I'm going to have to start over again! Congratulations to you again!
  • armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    You look terrific! congrats!
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I just started day 1 of the Shred last night. Sure feeling it today! I've started it before but haven't stuck with it. This inspires me to keep going. Congrats!:smile:
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • lalbus
    lalbus Posts: 10 Member
    Bump
  • JurassicKitten
    JurassicKitten Posts: 24 Member
    I just started doing 30DS a few days a week, and boy do your photos ever inspire me to keep it up! Wonderful job! :D
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    holy crap...i have not done it regularly, only about once or twice a week in addition to gym days..but your results may be the motivation i need to stick to it...amazing!! Good job i know its hard so kudos to you

this!! :wink:
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Congrats. Great job.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    You look amazing. Maybe I'll have to go find my 30ds dvd and do it.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Wow nice going :)
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    You look awesome! Great results.

I am doing her Body Revolution, really hoping to see a change over the next few weeks.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Wow, I really need to get back to my shred routine!! Well done x
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    great results - I'm on day 9 .. you look terrific !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!