What a difference 20 lbs makes!-Belly Photo

Replies

• Wow!!!!!! Amazing results!!! I can only hope I look that good after losing 20lbs!!!!
  • MissBum
    MissBum Posts: 71 Member
    INCREDIBLE!
  • I've lost 20 pounds since November and starting to feel a lot better.
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    that's really great progress!
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    You look awesome, that is really great progress.
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    awesome job :smile:
  • bootsandfros
    bootsandfros Posts: 81 Member
    you look great! now get back in here and tell us what you did!!! looks like way more than 20 lbs. possibly weight lifting?
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    I am nowhere near my goal... but I'm 20 pounds closer than I was.
    The first pic, I was 210. The second pic, I am 190. I am 5"7. I'll post 2 full body pics after reaching my goal of losing 60 pounds!
    Yes.... both pics are of me. You can see my name tatooed over my belly button!lol

117zss0.jpg

You CAN reach your health and fitness goals!
    You look fantastic. Your body doesn't seem like 190lbs. It's just like a fit body. Enjoy your accomplishment!
    I also thought you looked like you weighed less than 190! Simply spectacular results.
  • Dude! Look at those abs coming through! AWESOME!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Great work!! The change is very noticeable!
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Your doing awesome !!! WTG !!
  • Netteyc
    Netteyc Posts: 18 Member
    That's amazing, thanks for posting this - you have given me some motivation!! How did you do it?
  • hannah1591
    hannah1591 Posts: 47 Member
    Seriously motivational, thanks for posting this!!

And PLEASE let us all know how you did it!!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    congrats you look awesome! & you look a lot smaller than 190!!! congrats on the wedding too. I am a June bride :-)
  • gibmo2
    gibmo2 Posts: 5 Member
    Great job.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    That looks like MUCH more than a 20lbs loss! GREAT JOB!!!
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Wow amazing, feels good don't it! Keep up the good work
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    WOW! Definitely overwhelmed with the response but in a completely amazing way! Thank you guys so much. I just wanted to show people that YOU CAN DO IT, and celebrate every pound. Feel free to add me. I think I just got like 50 requests in 5 minutes and I welcome every one!

WHAT I DO.....

I post every time I work out. I mostly walk, with some runninging as well (15 minute mile and half run, follwed by 45-60 minutes HIKING at a 15 incline at a 4 speed), and then I do this machine called The Arc. When I come home from the Planet Fitness, I spend 10-20 minutes doing swats with weights and then just free lifting 10 pound weights, and ocassionally crunches. I never post what I do at home because I don't do it 100% of the time. I only post my gym workout. Hope this helps!
  • mnqi
    mnqi Posts: 36
    amazing
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Wow!! Big difference!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!