For the women out there who need a boost and some eye candy!

Replies

• xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    K well here's what I consider eye candy, no big muscular men for me :tongue:
    Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance :heart:

gerardway23.jpg
    11c793c098_64251216_o2.jpg

• More my style... :love:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa7lwclxbabiJsu1YUt9ScOhw-wHW5MOIPOqbPqE6cUfCZXGdUUg

OMGosh!! Love him!!!!!!!!!!!

I love him...His accent (not on the show) turns me on in a second:heart::love: :love: :love:
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    tumblr_m2ormamMDJ1qh9wt1o1_500_zpse1cb24ca.jpg
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member

A lack of respect for a woman's choice to be photographed any way she wants and do whatever she wants with her body (because it IS her body) is unattractive.
    Ugh.

Lol. I respect his/her choice. I simply find the result of the naked man/girl unappealing, and there is something inside of me that says, that as a whole we shouldn't BE attracted to that. It seems like a lapse in the quality of what we conceive as beauty. I think that there was a time, when beauty could be seen from across the room, with clothes on. I think that kind of beauty is being discarded and tossed to the wayside for the simple appeal of sex.

I respect your opinion, and it is fine if you don't like my archaic opinion.

You want archaic? People used to walk around naked.

BOOM! The human body is a beautiful thing...

So you're attempting an already weak point by comparing modern intelligent humans to neanderthal recently evolved apes who didn't know any better? C'mon.....:huh:
  • This entire thread is eww.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Meh, my MFP friends are way hotter than these guys.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Well, thank you. My eyes feel better.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Meh, my MFP friends are way hotter than these guys.

I was going to say the same thing.....
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    More my style... :love:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa7lwclxbabiJsu1YUt9ScOhw-wHW5MOIPOqbPqE6cUfCZXGdUUg
    [/quote]

Oh Lord the naughty things I would do to Charlie Hunnam. That man is gorgeous!!!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member

So you're attempting an already weak point by comparing modern intelligent humans to neanderthal recently evolved apes who didn't know any better? C'mon.....:huh:

I believe you were the one who used the word "archaic" first. Perhaps antiquated would have been a better choice for you.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    My submission..... I'll take a zombie apocalypse with him any day.
    2egz8Yfl.jpg

Norman Reedus my next future husband and the father to my many many many children :love: :heart:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Tom Hardy as Bane is smoking hot. Tom Hardy as Tommy Conlon in Warrior is even hotter because you can see his gorgeous face. Those lips!
    tom-hardy-warrior-image-1_zps30e01113.jpg
    Tommy-Conlon-tom-hardy-33576715-640-640_zps095ca327.jpg
  • May I offer this , as an example of the types of people we should find beauty in?

IMG_0520.jpg

Erm, not exactly the picture of fitness I aspire to!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    AND THIS GUY.... Oh yes...

tumblr_limgz0NWNe1qaslu8.gif

tumblr_ljeiluo0Eb1qikdjao1_500.gif

I cannot stop watching this. Seriously, it's been like 10 minutes already.

Eta: Oh man I have the horn big time!
  • fitfreakymom
    everybody can post what they find hot

• A lack of respect for a woman's choice to be photographed any way she wants and do whatever she wants with her body (because it IS her body) is unattractive.
    Ugh.

Lol. I respect his/her choice. I simply find the result of the naked man/girl unappealing, and there is something inside of me that says, that as a whole we shouldn't BE attracted to that. It seems like a lapse in the quality of what we conceive as beauty. I think that there was a time, when beauty could be seen from across the room, with clothes on. I think that kind of beauty is being discarded and tossed to the wayside for the simple appeal of sex.

I respect your opinion, and it is fine if you don't like my archaic opinion.

I have to agree with you.
  • fitfreakymom
    May I offer this , as an example of the types of people we should find beauty in?

IMG_0520.jpg

Erm, not exactly the picture of fitness I aspire to!

people can post what they are attracted to
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    *swoon* Tom Hardy AND Charlie Hunnam.

My night is complete.

OP, thanks for inviting everyone to post eye candy...I approve

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    No time to search for pictures but these men don't hit the hotness factor for me. Someone please post a picture of Channing Tatum, JJ Watt and Craig Biggio. Those are my top picks for the moment.
  • GiggleFitGriddle
    GiggleFitGriddle Posts: 24 Member
    K well here's what I consider eye candy, no big muscular men for me :tongue:
    Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance :heart:

gerardway23.jpg
    11c793c098_64251216_o2.jpg

OMG yes! I Love Gerard way!!