Guess who's finally in "Onederland"?.....THIS girl! (Pics)

Replies

• ranchmimi
    ranchmimi Posts: 126 Member
    What a great motivation your story is! And the change in your pictures is incredible! I hope to join you in ONEDERLAND in the next 6 months or so!
  • Amazing job! You look awesome.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational/motivational journey....wow what a difference!
  • valenbryce
    valenbryce Posts: 10 Member
    Wow! Great job! Keep up the good work! I love Zumba too!
  • GlyndaTheGoodWitch
    GlyndaTheGoodWitch Posts: 8 Member
    Congratulations! I'm looking forward to joining you in the next several months, in Onederland!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Fabulous work. All your hardwork has paid off.
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Great job! You are looking great!
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    you look like a different person!!! So beautiful. Keep up the GREAT work!!! youre an incredbile inspiration!!
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    You all are so sweet :) Thank you all so much!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    WHOOOOOOOO!!!
  • isefluffy44
    isefluffy44 Posts: 47 Member
    What an inspiration! Loved your story. Your tatoo even shrunk! And you are beautiful to boot.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Welcome to ONEDERLAND!!!
    You look fantastic and have done a great job, keep it up!

At first I was like 'meh those Pittsburg Penguins' but you just acquired my teams star player... so I now root for the Penguins to win the cup!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    I am sooo proud of you Noelle!! You have done so well and are so determined. Hitting ONEDERLAND changed my whole mindset about getting to my goal. YOU GOT THIS keep up the awesome work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    I am sooo proud of you Noelle!! You have done so well and are so determined. Hitting ONEDERLAND changed my whole mindset about getting to my goal. YOU GOT THIS keep up the awesome work!!!:flowerforyou:

Very true!! I worked even harder to get further and further away from being a 2-- again..
  • FitStephieMomma
    FitStephieMomma Posts: 11 Member
    Amazing job. So inspiring.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Onderful! You can be proud!!!!
  • amvis
    amvis Posts: 22 Member
    wow..awesome!!!!..you look fabulous.i just joined last week and posts like this inspire me to keep going.:smile:
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Way to go...you look fantastic!
  • michnjoe
    michnjoe Posts: 14 Member
    Incredible! Great job!
  • CherylAnn38
    CherylAnn38 Posts: 29 Member
    You look fabulous! Hard work does pay off. You are a great inspiration to many of us here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!