What are you most looking forward to?

2»

Replies

• jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    To be able to wear shorts.

And to not be the chubby friend anymore.
  • The ridiculous shopping spree I going on. Sales associates be warned! I miss cute clothes :-(
    Mt. Kilimanjaro climb!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    When you get to your goal weight?

A flat belly so I can tuck in my shirts!:smile:
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    I want my boyfriend to be able to lift me. That and I want to finally be at a healthy weight (I was a fat child).
  • not worrying when i order clothing online if it'll be too tight
    NOT being a size XL when i order things from hong kong, haha
    feeling better when i look at myself
    more self confidence
    not being the fat friend anymore
    jogging will be easier not carrying around all the extra weight
  • carlacyr
    carlacyr Posts: 11
    Being able to buy boots.... I cannot for the life of me find a cute pair of boots to fit my man calves. ;)

Shopping! It will be so nice to be able to just walk in a store and buy something... And not have to pay ridiculously jacked prices for plus sized clothing. Plus no more stares from all the cashiers.

Running... I used to love running but haven't wanted to since I gained the weight... Plus, had major issues with my knees and ankles.

Horse back riding... Love it, miss it dearly

Two piece bathing suit... Never had one

Having a baby... Me and my husband have had troubles and I'm sure my weight has played a huge factor in that.
  • jessvaughn74
    jessvaughn74 Posts: 164 Member
    Buying Jeans
    Not having to shop in the plus size section
    Not being the heaviest in my family
    Fitting comfortably in chairs with arms
    Armholes in shirts not being tight
    No more body shapers
    Being able to wear boots that fit my calves
    Being forever in onderland
    Being a healthy weight
    Not being afraid to wear heels
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    I'm at my initial goal weight...I actually want to drop some more BF, but I'm taking a diet break for at least 8 weeks...maybe 12 and eating at maintenance. I'm looking forward to eating the same stuff I've been eating, just a bit more of it. It'll be nice to hit the weight room with a few more calories too...hopefully I can make some good strength gains over these next couple months before I go back on a modest cut.
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Bikinis!!!!
    Not look tacky with a pierced belly button
    Being able to pick clothes off the rack without worry
    Be the skinny friend
    Feel sexy in shorts and dresses
    Running without breathing problems
    Satisfying my 15 year old dream of becoming a hipster and shopping at urban outfitters loll
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Having my hubby chase me around the house and outside and not be able to catch me so soon.

Running races with my children and out running them.

Bike riding with my family for hours on end without getting out of breath

Having people come up to me and ask me how in the world did I do it...then share with them how God Himself helped me and delivered me from myself, from gluttony, from slothfulness, from laziness and from calling good evil and evil good. How he showed me what to eat and drink and how to live. How He gave me The Power and Grace to overcome all the things that kept me fat and flabby--that's the most I'm looking forward to!

Making God, my hubby, my family and friends proud(er) of me!
  • missalica
    missalica Posts: 12
    Deep Answer: Not assuming that people are seeing my weight before they see me.

Fun Answer: An excuse for a new wardrobe and to see the pride that my partner has in me.
  • arhummel
    arhummel Posts: 32 Member
    Being under 200 lbs and getting to a healthier weight
    Shopping in the normal section and not the plus sized side
    Being HEALTHY and beating diabetes, high cholesterol & hbp that runs in my family
    Being a hot wife to my husband who has never seen me under 220 lbs
    Being able to feel comfy in my own skin
    Looking decent in a swim suit
    Having a baby in the future!!!
  • bikini summers (had that dream as long as I can remember but working on making it reality this time!)

AND

confidence to feel good naked during intimate moments!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Not having that...nice stomach while I'm standing cuz I'm sucking in, but when I sit all hell breaks loose...problem
  • MeIShouldB
    Deep Answer: Not assuming that people are seeing my weight before they see me.

Fun Answer: An excuse for a new wardrobe and to see the pride that my partner has in me.

Totally feel you on BOTH.
  • MeIShouldB
    BEING UNDER 200 POUNDS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS.
    NOT HAVING TO BE SCARED TO STEP ON THE SCALE AT THE DOCTOR.
    NOT BEING THE FAT SISTER.
    NOT GETTING DIABETES (FAMILY HISTORY)
    BEING THE GIRLFRIEND THAT MAKES ALL MY BOYFRIEND'S FRIENDS CONGRATULATE HIM LOL
    FEELING SEXY NAKED WITHOUT SUCKING IN
    NEW POSITIONS ;)
    NOT HAVING TO MAKE SURE I HIDE MY FAT PLACES WHEN I HAVE MY PIC TAKEN
    HAVING MORE THAN JUST HEAD SHOTS ON MY FB PAGE
    INSPIRING OTHERS
    KNOWING I MADE A GOAL, AND REACHED IT.
    KNOWING I DID IT NATURALLY.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Shopping and not having such a hard time finding clothes and being able to get cheaper clothes! Fat people clothes that look nice can be expensive! I am looking forward to being able to walk to the clearance section at Kohl's or Jcpenney and being able to fit into most clothes! HNNNNG CANT WAIT D: And something else, being able to wear sexy clothes for my boyfriend and actually look good in them! >.< :*)
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    The answer to this one changes, but as I sit here and type I think my answer right now is:

Sitting down with no fat rolls!
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Overcoming my body dysmorphic disorder and gaining self esteem.

And cute clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!