YAY!!! Another two pounds!!

mholmes
mholmes Posts: 949 Member
Ok... so I guess I've been at it for two weeks so far and already lost 7 pounds:bigsmile: :drinker: . I think, rather I'm sure, the first 5 pounds had to be water weight because I used to consume unholy:devil: amounts of sodium but these second two better be due to the cut in cals! I'm not a big exerciser but I've stuck to my diet like glue except for the burger incident... And it's workin'!! MFP will you marry me??:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mholmes
    Ok... so I guess I've been at it for two weeks so far and already lost 7 pounds:bigsmile: :drinker: . I think, rather I'm sure, the first 5 pounds had to be water weight because I used to consume unholy:devil: amounts of sodium but these second two better be due to the cut in cals! I'm not a big exerciser but I've stuck to my diet like glue except for the burger incident... And it's workin'!! MFP will you marry me??:flowerforyou:
  • wow, big congrats to you, you are an inspiration for all newbies :happy:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • AKH137
    AKH137 Posts: 8 Member
    I think that's wonderful!!!!!!

I've been at it about 2 weeks also, and have lost 5 pounds. What still surprises me about the MFP system is that I can still have a bad day or cheat a bit, and still lose the weight. Since my daily totals are way lower than what I used to consume (almost 3000 calories a day on some days - yikes!), going a bit over my daily calories intake now is still okay.

Congrats on the weight loss and good luck!

68554.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! Keep movin to the LEFT:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    awesome! :) feels great doesn't it? :bigsmile:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Good job!! congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Great Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:glasses:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Good for you. Nothing is better than having your health in order. It is you rewarding your body when you are in good health....:happy:

Alisha
  • mholmes
    Thanks everyone for your support!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!