All Cereal Diet?

2»

Replies

• mixedlollies
    mixedlollies Posts: 58 Member
    I love that there are people taking this thread seriously.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    I love that there are people taking this thread seriously.

It's a great diet..
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    I did it for dinner but ran into MAJOR trouble...first you add a sliced banana then a couple strawberries, of course one must have toast with cereal and toast gets topped with pb. Then when there is milk left in the bowl, which there always is, you should pour more cereal in the bowl to cover the deficit and of course you need a 2nd piece of toast and pb to go with the leftover milk cereal combo. Top all of that with a couple glasses of wine and the cereal diet could exceed 700+ calories per meal. Just saying... :)
  • iLoveMyAR15
    iLoveMyAR15 Posts: 122 Member
    cereal doesnt mix well with my raspberry ketones LMAO
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    The university I work for (in the UK) evaluated the Kelloggs cereal diet where you have cereal for breakfast and one other meal. Proper meal at the other time of day.

You "drop a jeans size"

Its pretty similar to Slim Fast if you think about it.
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    I know someone who did she ate oatmeal..all flavors(instant) and lost alot of weight. As soon as she quit it all came rushing back and fast. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

tha'ts probably because she started eating like a gluten once she stopped. which is why diets don't work
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    You didn't specify the size of the bowl.

cereal_zpsc9ca746d.jpg
    :laugh:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    I used to get stoned and eat bowls of cereal....now I just get stoned and workout lol
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Ok I'll eat ice cream & cereal. Does that count?
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Considering what milk does to my insides, I'm sure id lose a ton of weight. But no one would ever see because id be in the bathroom all day haha
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    That sounds easy and tasty! Haha

Too bad giving my body real nutrition actually matters to me... :ohwell: