best workout dvd

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
I am looking for some different workout dvd's I already have taebo amped-- I want something that burns killer calories like Taebo does anyone have any ideas?

Replies

• mrsyac2
    I am looking for some different workout dvd's I already have taebo amped-- I want something that burns killer calories like Taebo does anyone have any ideas?
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    the biggest loser cardio max is the highest calorie burn I've found in a workout DVD. It's straight-out circuit training. In forty minutes, I average 450 calories. Jillian will kick your butt, literally.
  • msstate25
    msstate25 Posts: 17
    I REALLY like The Firm. It is kinda pricy because you buy the package that comes with an adjustable step (they call it a box) that is a 6 inch box, an incline box and a 14 inch box (I think, 12 or 14). It also comes with three workout DVD's (Stephanie's, Krista's and Lisa's workout). Each workout is a mixture of cardio and strength/resistance training. Very very good workouts, sweat your butt off!!! I found mine at Target, but I'm sure you could find it online too. Hope this helps!! :smile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cardio Max is a killer!!!!! I also burn at least 400 cals when I do it. The biggest loser workout is good also...:flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    Can you get the biggest loser dvd in stores???
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Jillian Michael's shred dvd is killer! Tried it for the first time last night and I feel like THAT is what a work out is supposed to be like! It's about 20 minutes and you're kicking your own butt the whole time. Highly recommended!!!
  • lisarae
    lisarae Posts: 113
    I just bought Ultimate Tae Bo. It's 90 minutes and tests your endurance. One of those dvd's that you do only a few times a week. I'm working my way up to the 90 minutes, but I love it. Serious calorie burner. If you like the classic Tae Bo, this is a good one.
  • mrsyac2
    I just bought Ultimate Tae Bo. It's 90 minutes and tests your endurance. One of those dvd's that you do only a few times a week. I'm working my way up to the 90 minutes, but I love it. Serious calorie burner. If you like the classic Tae Bo, this is a good one.

I have a bunch of Taebo-- currently my fav is Taebo amped wtih the weighted bar-- there is 5 discs in a set (got mine at sam's) anyway I just wanted to switch things up a bit- Im not bored at all just maybe something to shock my system.. just in case my body is getting comfortable with my current workout.
  • rp73910
    rp73910 Posts: 11
    I like step aerobics.....I use cathe tapes, there pretty intense, but they work
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yes, you can find the biggest loser workouts in stores. I got mine at my local grocery store. They also have them in stores such as Target, Wal Mart, Best Buy etc. They are inexpensive. I think I paid $10 for mine. How about Jillian's shred workout? I have not seen that one in stores. :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    You can get Jillian's DVD from her website. Just google her name! :happy: