Zephyr HRM, Android & Runtastic tracking

I just got a Zephyr HRM so I could sync it with my Samsung GIII and Runtastic. WHEN I use Runtastic outside walking with the GPS function it works great. When I put the Zephyr on and sync with Runtastic but select a treadmill activity it tracks my HR but the miles, calories burned etc are all at 0. Same if I set the Runtastic setting on strength training. It tracks the minutes of activity and heart rates - but not calories burned or anything. I hve Runtastic PRO. today for my bootcamp I did set yes to the GPS and it picked up the running we did for boot camp - but only about 1/2 of the time - I think I was too far from my phone so I may have to move the phone closer to the side of the room I use or dig out my old HRM/watch for my bootcamps.

Anyone have any other apps that will track those activities that aren't based on GPS settings. I really like having it with my phone because I use it for music so i don't have to carry around a couple of devices. Just wish it would pick up the calories burned.

Angie

Replies

• Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    bump

Does anybody know of an android app that will work with bluetooth HRM and record time and calories burnt?
  • claytonmccord
    claytonmccord Posts: 19 Member
    I use the sportstracklive.com app and site to track all of my indoor workouts with my zephyr HRM.