Summer SIXER-tini's: Week 2

Replies

• amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Good morning ladies! I had to change my screen name slightly, yet again but I am here none the less! Had an email issue and deleted the email associated with this account.

Kristin- your vacation sounds wonderful! I think you have established a great routine and that is going to make you want to get some exercise, even if small amounts, while you are on vacation! Just have fun! Moderation!
  • aprilcan
    aprilcan Posts: 6
    Cathy(chipper).......................SW 239.2 lbs/ GW 225.0 lbs/ CW 233.4 lbs/ PROGRESS -5.6 lbs
    Lindsey (LHuffman24).........SW 156.0 lbs/ GW 147.0 lbs/ CW 151.6 lbs/ PROGRESS -4.4 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)..................SW 170.5 lbs/ GW 161.0 lbs/ CW 165.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -5.5 lbs
    Laurie (Haismais).................SW 248.0 lbs/ GW 235.0 lbs/ CW 248.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.0 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).....SW 165.4 lbs/ GW 160.4 lbs/ CW 166.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +1.2lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) .................. SW 220.0 lbs/ GW 214.0 lbs/ CW 216.8 lbs/ PROGRESS - 3.2 lbs
    Sandy (izzypup)......................SW 185.2 lbs/ GW 179.0 lbs/ CW 183.2 lbs/ PROGRESS -2.0 lbs
    AmyS(Amy36).........................SW 211.0 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 208.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -3.0 lbs
    Molly (Mollybeslimmer).........SW 313.0 lbs/ GW 299.0 lbs/ CW 315.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +3.0 lbs
    Kel(redneckwoman).............SW 154.0 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 153.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit)...........................SW 157.0 lbs/ GW 149.0 lbs/ CW 156.4 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.6 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)...........SW 270.2 lbs/ GW 265.0 lbs/ CW 269 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.2 lbs
    April (aprilcan)........................SW 188.0 lbs/ GW 170.0 lbs/ CW 188.0 lbs/ PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Sarah (Saloule).....................SW 132.0 lbs/ GW 126.0 lbs/ CW 132.0 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs
    BJ (momieof2).......................SW 295.0 lbs/ GW 290.0 lbs/ CW 295.0 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ....SW 141.8 lbs/ GW 138.3 lbs/ CW 141.8 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs
    Amy (amypyr)..........................SW 158.5 lbs/ GW 155.0 lbs/ CW 158.5 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs

EESH...well, I figured as I didn't try like I wanted to this past week. We went camping and there is always tons of food available...
    Glad for all of you that did so well!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
    Here's to another chance at a great week!!!
    April
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Wow ladies, so much going on!

Cathy - so glad to see that things are working out with your troubles, God is good and my prayers go out that they find the person who did this. Good luck on your busy day hope it goes as planned.

Amy - So glad to see you check in, I dont know how you do it with daily outages that would drive me nuts.... But keep up the great work so glad to see a loss for you, with all that has gone on I know that is something to smile about.

Kristin - Hope you have a wonderful vacation. I know we are doing part of our travel in the evening. We did a partial overnight when our dd was that age it was long for us but helped her out, she slept and we got to travel in peace.

April - Keep up the hard work, it is never easy when your schedule is not the usuall, next week will be better.

Laurie - I hope your energy improves, we all have those days, if not today maybe tomorrow will be a good energy day. If the sun is shining I find that helps even if it is only a 5 min walk!

Lula - Good luck today, I hope it is better than yesterday, just think good thoughts today.

Well AFM: Today will be a better eating day than yesterday I have promised this to myself. Yesterday I made Impossible bacon pie ( quiche) I love it and ate way to much..... then had a bbq with friends and watched the all star game did ok, but to many chips and cookies ugh. Well enough down thoughts today will be better. Hubby has his mens night at the golf club so no worries about cooking dinner me and dd will have left overs and I think we will be walking to the park. Plus going to get as much packed for vacation as I can we leave Friday YEAH!!!!! Plus I am taking my shakes with me for some breakfasts and snacks so I get my nutrion in and have the energy I will need for the hikes and lots of outdoor time at Yellowstone.

Ok now that I have rambled must run and get dd dressed we have speech therapy and then library time befor lunch and nap time.

Have a fantastic day ladies, eat well and excersice often today! Remember 5 min is better than none!!

Tracy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hey...I snuck out of our meeting early! Hehe!! Much to do in the lab today! But wanted to check in again quick! Thanks for all the vacation wishes! I am SUPER excited!! We are leaving around 3AM so that Kadence can sleep for a while when it's still dark out. Hoping that helps. And I do hope to go walking in the mornings while I'm there. I know I will be craving exercise! I might also try and do some crunches and pushups in the mornings. Also maybe some squats and lunges. Those are all things that are easy to do quick when I wake up! Otherwise it will just be portioning. I'm SOOO hoping not to gain. I've been doing so well and seeing such wonderful results that I would hate to backtrack. So...I am asking for everyone to think of me next week and I will keep you all in the back of my mind! Then hopefully I can have a fun yet not diet-destroying week!!

ANYways...back to work!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    quick drive by again. was able to put on shorts today i haven't worn since last summer. going to lake with grands and DD tomorrow. need to get ready for study group.

later
  • Haismais
    Haismais Posts: 26
    Feeling hot and tired. Just had ballroom dance class for an hour . I feel wonderful and all the stress of the day has been forgotten. :happy:
  • frogy_98
    Laurie - How much fun, so glad you had a great time at your class

Cathy - That is great to hear, it always feels good to fit into clothes again, cant wait for that to start happening. Have fun with the family tomorrow.

Well I did not do that great at eating today, but did get some outside time in with dd, now to get this house picked up before I hit the bed myself. I have to pack tomorrow for myself and anything I think we will need, but I also work in the p.m. tomorrow so hope to have it all done by then.

Plus I am a procrastinator so I have put off some paperwork, so must get that done and mailed otherwise it will be a mad rush when we get back from vacation before abby starts daycare.

So have a great night ladies and hope to check in tomorrow.

Tracy
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Cathy(chipper).......................SW 239.2 lbs/ GW 225.0 lbs/ CW 233.4 lbs/ PROGRESS -5.6 lbs
    Lindsey (LHuffman24).........SW 156.0 lbs/ GW 147.0 lbs/ CW 151.6 lbs/ PROGRESS -4.4 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)..................SW 170.5 lbs/ GW 161.0 lbs/ CW 165.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -5.5 lbs
    Laurie (Haismais).................SW 248.0 lbs/ GW 235.0 lbs/ CW 248.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.0 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).....SW 165.4 lbs/ GW 160.4 lbs/ CW 166.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +1.2lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) .................. SW 220.0 lbs/ GW 214.0 lbs/ CW 216.8 lbs/ PROGRESS - 3.2 lbs
    Sandy (izzypup)......................SW 185.2 lbs/ GW 179.0 lbs/ CW 183.2 lbs/ PROGRESS -2.0 lbs
    AmyS(Amy36).........................SW 211.0 lbs/ GW 199.0 lbs/ CW 208.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -3.0 lbs
    Molly (Mollybeslimmer).........SW 313.0 lbs/ GW 299.0 lbs/ CW 315.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +3.0 lbs
    Kel(redneckwoman).............SW 154.0 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 153.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit)...........................SW 157.0 lbs/ GW 149.0 lbs/ CW 156.4 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.6 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)...........SW 270.2 lbs/ GW 265.0 lbs/ CW 269 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.2 lbs
    April (aprilcan)........................SW 188.0 lbs/ GW 170.0 lbs/ CW 188.0 lbs/ PROGRESS 0.0 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ....SW 141.8 lbs/ GW 138.3 lbs/ CW 145.4 lbs/ PROGRESS +3.6 lbs

Sarah (Saloule).....................SW 132.0 lbs/ GW 126.0 lbs/ CW 132.0 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs
    BJ (momieof2).......................SW 295.0 lbs/ GW 290.0 lbs/ CW 295.0 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs
    Amy (amypyr)..........................SW 158.5 lbs/ GW 155.0 lbs/ CW 158.5 lbs/ PROGRESS lbs

So do I win a prize for GAINING the most? I'm so disappointed in myself because I really self-sabotaged. Wasn't even going to weigh in, but I'm going away next week and am hoping for a GREAT weight loss in two weeks. Some day I'll get the hang of this...
  • chipper15173
    good morning ladies....

lula....we all have gains like this. losing weight is always a work in progress. it's like sex. you never get it perfect, you just practice and practice. LOL. cheer up and get you body moving to the music. oh, boy what kind of day is this going to be. have a great one. love ya....

off to the lake in few. went to you first bible study last night. was nice. got a possible listing. this is where we are suppose to be.

love ya guys,
    later.......off to get sunburned again. lotion i know...monday is my birthday. (51) can't believe it. the people in bible study are the ages of our kids. nothing like having mom and dad around to keep you in check.
  • kistinbee
    Good morning ladies!!

Cathy...have a blast at the lake!! How fun! Wish I could go!

Lorna...Haha! I LOVE it! An award for the most gained...well I could have won that a time or two! Don't sweat it! Everyone goes up and down! We have ALL been there. And I bet you will see a GREAT loss in two weeks! Where are you going next week? If you mentioned already, I don't remember...vacation brain!

Tracy...where are you going next week? Everyone is going on vacation!

Laurie...Ballroom dance class sounds fun! I so wish I could convince my husband to do that kind of stuff with me, but there's no way!

Everyone else...HELLO!

AFM: Last night I was a little disappointed because I got in ZERO exercise. I was running around like a crazy person! I really need like a week to prepare for vacation! Argh! Oh well...I ended up going over by about 30 calories, so not too bad. And there's a good possibility I won't get in ANY more exercise before we leave Saturday. I have so many things to do! It bums me out because then I will be on vacation for a week with probably very little exercise there also. WOW...I have definitely made exercise a priority in my life again...AWESOME! Oh well.

I must share, I made a yummy dinner last night! I cooked some chicken in a pan with reduced sodium soy sauce, garlic, salt/pepper/and diced onion. Then boiled some thin spaghetti pasta with green beans. Mixed it all together in the pan with a little more soy sauce and served with some La Choy Chow mein noodles...YUM! I would have mixed in some mushrooms but my husband hates them. But it was so good! And I figured it to be about 425 calories! Not too shabby!!

ANYways...plan for today:
    B-Multigrain cheerios, skim milk, coffee, sugar-free creamer
    S-Banana, Kashi baked apple bar
    L-Turkey, cheese, lettuce, honey mustard on light wheat, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-Golden delicious apple
    D-Homemade burger, BBQ sauce, corn, baked red potato
    S-Sugar free Jello, Kashi Cranberry Walnut granola bar

Exercise:
    ??? Hopefully Shred day 20 level 3 and a run, but like I said...may not have time!

Have a good morning!
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Good morning Ladies~
    A great start to the day so far.
    No word yet on insurance and my begining the pt,so begining to do light stretches and walking into the store(AC!!) with a cart for balance works for me and light very light cleaning.
    the neurosurgeon is wanting another MRI on my upper back and neck now and my right shoulder is messing up bad.I can say this openly,the three bulgding disc are probably from me being overweight and I pray it will get better as the weight drops.

Everyone enkoy-God Bless and check in later.

Molly
  • kistinbee
    Oh! And Happy Birthday Monday Cathy!!! I will be gone, so want to make sure to send you some good wishes!!!!! **BIG HUG**
  • Haismais
    Good Morning,

Lula - hang in there. I have lost and regained the same 3-4 pounds for the past month or so. I just want to get out of the 240's. I have all these clothes I was able to wear when I did weight watchers. I want to get back into them by the fall. Keep your chin up.

Well I have to get back to work.

Laurie:glasses:
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ....SW 141.8 lbs/ GW 138.3 lbs/ CW 145.4 lbs/ PROGRESS +3.6 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)..........................SW 158.5 lbs/ GW 155.0 lbs/ CW 157.8 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.7 lbs

Yes!!!! I lost!!!!
  • LHuffman24
    LHuffman24 Posts: 175 Member
    Kristin and Tracy - Have fun on vacation ladies!

I'm looking forward to the weekend... My best friend had twin girls this week, so I'm excited to go down to Indianapolis to see her and her girls! She also has a 3-year-old, so I think I'm going to make some cupcakes with her while I'm there (she wants to make Barbie cupcakes - I guess that means pink frosting?)! I'll try my best to only eat one!

I've got my Core Camp class tonight. On Monday I was the only one there, so it was like getting a free personal training session! My two friends that usually come to class aren't coming again tonight, so maybe I'll get another personal session... The gym is definitely less busy in the summer.
  • frogy_98
    :happy: Hey ladies,

Just a quick yahoo moment, I just put on jeans I had not wore in a while they were always tight and not comfy, now they fit no problem and are loose !!!!!!!

Anyways will check back tonight got get to work.

Tracy
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Hi ladies. Sorry I don't have time for too many personals, but let's see if I can play a little catchup :)

Tracy - Loose jeans? That is awesome. Keep up that great weight loss and toning. It's paying off.

Lindsey - Have a great time visiting your best friend and new "nieces". What a great friend making barbie cupcakes. Remember the three bite rule and you'll do fine.

amypyr - Great job on the weight loss!

Laurie - Thank you for the encouragement. Together, we will succeed.

Molly - Sorry to hear about your discomfort. Hopefully you can be fixed very soon. Great job on keeping moving in small moderation. Be gentle with yourself :)

Kristin - It sounds like all the running around you are doing for your vacation is exercise enough. Have a fantastic time!

Cathy - Glad to hear your having a good time. You deserve it. Keep them kids in line :)

Amy (baha) - How goes your world?

For everyone else I have missed - I hope your worlds are moving along and slimming down and staying healthy.

AFM
    Today is my evaluation at the gym :frown: But in all honesty I can't fix anything unless I have somewhere to start. It will be a good incentive for me to behave on our vacation in Miami starting on Monday. My husband asked me to wear a dress on our vacation that I wore a year ago, and it doesn't fit :sad: :sad: :sad: And of course, cramps have hit along with bloating and irritability. I had actually forgotten what time of the month it was until my hubby asked why in the world I was doing an evaluation around my TOM. Image how much better the scale will look the next time around?

I will have my computer next week (working vacation), but won't be able to weigh in. So I am determined to have a great weigh in in two weeks.

Have a great and safe weekend everyone. I'll update later on my results ...
  • chipper15173
    good morning...

quick run by for me. glad to see everyone is doing great. looks like it might be quite around here next week with so many on vacation. i am off bra shopping today. the scale wasn't kind at all this morning. it's cool. could be anything.

back later, want to get before it gets hot. don't like trying on things while i am a sweaty mess. thank goodness walmart is open 24 hours. by the time i get done there the other store will be open.

later
  • Haismais
    Morning everyone,

It is Friday !!!!!!! Yeah. I woke up at 5:30 this morning. Washed up the dishes left over from last night. Did my checkbook. And even though it is not Tuesday I took a peek at the scale. Looking good. Motivation for this weekend.

Lorna - glad to hear you that you have a reason for the mood earlier this week. That is what happened with me this week. Almost TOM and I am always a bear. Wish I could get that under control.

Kristin and Tracy - enjoy your vacations.

Everyone else have a great weekend,
  • kistinbee
    Morning! Not too much time to chat! Need to get to some work and then am leaving early to finish packing and getting ready to leave EARLY tomorrow morning!!

Yesterday was a write-off...went WAY over in calories and didn't get any exercise in yet again! I'll be so ready to get back to normal after my vaca! But right now, not going to worry about it!

I'm adding in my weigh-in as of today since I will miss next weeks, so here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kristin (kistinbee)..................SW 170.5 lbs/ GW 161.0 lbs/ CW 164.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -6.0 lbs

Kel(redneckwoman).............SW 154.0 lbs/ GW 147.0 lbs/ CW 153.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)...........SW 270.2 lbs/ GW 265.0 lbs/ CW 269.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.2 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)..........................SW 158.5 lbs/ GW 155.0 lbs/ CW 157.8 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.7 lbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, next week you can just add on under mine, if that's okay. Cathy, maybe you could start next weeks post since I won't be here. Thanks!

I am down 1/2 pound so far this week, which is good considering the lack of exercise I've gotten. I'm hoping to be the same when I return from vacation!

Well...off to start some work! Hope all you ladies have a wonderful week and I'll will check back on the 26th!!!!