Gimme your Insanity results! :D

jecka93
jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
I'm starting Insanity in 2 weeks and am extremely pumped!
I would love to see some results pics! :D
Post away!

Replies

• thomcand
    thomcand Posts: 23 Member
    I don't have any pictures yet but was hoping my small accomplishments would help you. I am 3 weeks into Insanity and so far I have lost 3 inches on my waist, went from doing 'girl' push ups to doing MAN pushups. I can do about 10 before I give out! lol My arms have amazing definition and I am starting to see lines on my abs!! Good luck, its worth every minute!
  • jecka93
    I can't wait to be able to do military style push ups!!! :D
  • jecka93
    Bump.
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Bumping
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    I just finished week four, so I get an entire week to recover before starting the next round (which I hear is even more insane). Prepare to sweat like a dog and be completely out of breath after only a few minutes into the video. I love it and have seen and felt significant changes in my body. My core is tight, my legs feel stronger, and I have so much more energy. It's hard, but I'm totally into it. FYI: My knees hurt the first few days. I don't think I was keeping correct form. Just keep that in mind when you get started...safety first, right? :flowerforyou:
  • mindyjo74
    mindyjo74 Posts: 68 Member
    I finished Insanity a month ago and so glad i did it!!! I used to be a fitness trainer, aerobics instructor and i run all the time but i feel more fit now than i have in a long time!!! And i was able to get the nagging few pounds off i had been fighting to get off!! I highly recommend the program!! My run times have improved. I feel stronger. And im leaner with more definition. I just wish i would have taken pics before and after. But i honestly didnt expect these kind of results!! My advice is take pics and be safe!! Then enjoy the results!!
  • Ch3viigyrl
    Ch3viigyrl Posts: 1 Member
    My profile picture is a result of doin 3 weeks of insanity. Unfortunately I didn't keep with it around the holidays. I plan to start next Monday because I'm finishing up the master cleanse now. Good Luck!!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Bump
  • bjemar5
    bjemar5 Posts: 61
    I'm on week 2 and I've already lost 4 lbs and can see my abs shaping up a bit. Best of luck to ya!
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Well...I guess I'll be the 1st one to post an actual pic. I just entered week six yesterday of Insanity. I had to do the Fit Test AND Max Interval Circuit. Insanity is....well.....INSANE! But I love it! The results are phenomenal (may vary w/ some people). I can't wait to see my results after this next month when I'm done. I encourage and challenge anyone to start Insanity....it's VERY hard at the beginning (I'm not gonna' lie). But when you get through that 1st week, maybe 2nd....you'll feel a whole lot better and you'll actually look forward to doing it the next day (well....at least I do). :laugh:
    There are days when you will feel like you just can't do it....but just remember....DIG DEEP and you'll get through it.
    I've lost about 20 lbs so far doing Insanity. Haven't measured inches yet.
    **This is actually my first time posting my pic to the public too....kinda' nervous about doing so. But...what the heck...**
    25113237_2491_zpse1cddb1f.jpg
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Well...I guess I'll be the 1st one to post an actual pic. I just entered week six yesterday of Insanity. I had to do the Fit Test AND Max Interval Circuit. Insanity is....well.....INSANE! But I love it! The results are phenomenal (may vary w/ some people). I can't wait to see my results after this next month when I'm done. I encourage and challenge anyone to start Insanity....it's VERY hard at the beginning (I'm not gonna' lie). But when you get through that 1st week, maybe 2nd....you'll feel a whole lot better and you'll actually look forward to doing it the next day (well....at least I do). :laugh:
    There are days when you will feel like you just can't do it....but just remember....DIG DEEP and you'll get through it.
    **This is actually my first time posting my pic to the public too....kinda' nervous about doing so. But...what the heck...**

You look great!!
  • Blochner
    Blochner Posts: 13 Member
    Question: How long is the actual work out of insanity....Like how many minutes?
  • coleycurly
    coleycurly Posts: 26 Member
    I just started insanity. I'm on week 2. The first month, the workouts are around 35-45 minutes a piece. The second month, the workouts are about 45-60 minutes a piece.
  • JDySart777
    Thanks!
  • joegray
    joegray Posts: 20 Member
    I'm going to start next week :)
  • JDySart777
    I'm going to start next week :)

Wise choice my friend...
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    I am in week 4 of Insanity and have dropped 2 inches off my waist - I have pics but will post when I get home - the strength and endurance you get from the program is INSANE - Good luck - if you want an accountability partner let me know :)
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member

Really NICE!!!!!!! Wow
  • sshone1
    sshone1 Posts: 28 Member
    I just started into Phase 2 this morning. I lost 10lbs in phase 1 but did not take any measurements before starting the program (wish I had). I did take them before starting phase 2 so we will see what happens. These are on the tougher side but I like the way the videos are structured with a good warm-up, stretch, hard exercise, stretch. I think that it is worth it!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Did my Fit Test yesterday.

Not my first go around with Insanity, but only completed month one last time (then fell off the wagon in a HUGE messy way).

I'm totally stoked just for how AWESOME I feel when I'm doing it! A bit frightened because I'm forgoing the muscle recovery from NutriShop due to funds being a touch tight....Dig Deeper!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!