I must be "lady luck"

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I know I posted a couple weeks ago about winning a fitness gift and work. Which I was ecstatic about it has been the greatest prize ever, perhaps until.....NOW!!!!!! I went to a county fair car cruise type thing today in a burb near where I live and I was mozzeying(I have no idea how to spell that) around the booths. I came across a health spa thru a hospital, and asked the guy if it was near the shopping center, and he said they just changed hospital sponsors(formerly it was UPMC). He had a prize wheel there, and I gave it a whirly. Everyone won on it at least SOMETHING. I won a free month to the center. Now I have a gym that I adore, thats close and quiet, but if I like it I may go for a membership, just cause its in a different location and if I go for a run, I can swing by for a wt lift and swim...I get to see for a month though!!!! I am ecstatic. I told my boyfriend and he said this may be some kinda sign for me(as far as becoming a personal trainer). I just had to tell my wonderful MFP buddies of my fortune!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I know I posted a couple weeks ago about winning a fitness gift and work. Which I was ecstatic about it has been the greatest prize ever, perhaps until.....NOW!!!!!! I went to a county fair car cruise type thing today in a burb near where I live and I was mozzeying(I have no idea how to spell that) around the booths. I came across a health spa thru a hospital, and asked the guy if it was near the shopping center, and he said they just changed hospital sponsors(formerly it was UPMC). He had a prize wheel there, and I gave it a whirly. Everyone won on it at least SOMETHING. I won a free month to the center. Now I have a gym that I adore, thats close and quiet, but if I like it I may go for a membership, just cause its in a different location and if I go for a run, I can swing by for a wt lift and swim...I get to see for a month though!!!! I am ecstatic. I told my boyfriend and he said this may be some kinda sign for me(as far as becoming a personal trainer). I just had to tell my wonderful MFP buddies of my fortune!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    {{touches AmericanWolfDreamer runs to buy lotto ticket}}

How exciting!!! :drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's so awesome! Lucky girl:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    How WONDERFUL! Lucky!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    that's so exciting :wink: Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!