Wedding Dress

Options
casey34472
casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
I just put on my wedding dress to see what I would look like in it after losing 25 pounds and its huge on me. They had to take out some of the side so I could fit in it and it was still so tight that I could breath the right way. I've been married for 5 years in November. I'm thinking about maybe new 5 th year pic with me in my dress. Its just too beautiful of a dress to wear only once. :smile:

Replies

• casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just put on my wedding dress to see what I would look like in it after losing 25 pounds and its huge on me. They had to take out some of the side so I could fit in it and it was still so tight that I could breath the right way. I've been married for 5 years in November. I'm thinking about maybe new 5 th year pic with me in my dress. Its just too beautiful of a dress to wear only once. :smile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Hooray!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!