My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Amazing!!! What an inspiration! Congrats! What does the ex-hubby think of you now? :laugh:
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    You are an amazing inspiration! You look phenomenal! Best of luck in your competition!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Wow! I actually just said the D word when I saw your after pic and I don't curse. :O Great job! You look amazing!
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

Here's the good news about this comment: only the BLIND can't see your success! Good work, hon!

Also, for those confused... see the bicep tattoo? That got extended into a half-sleeve piece (meaning it goes to her elbow). I photoshop for a living. These are legit.
  • You look amazing. Congratulations on coming so far with your fitness goals.
  • downinaggieland98
    downinaggieland98 Posts: 224 Member
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Fantastic job!!! I just want to do this with you!!!

tumblr_m6qq9nV2EQ1r17f4zo3_500.gif
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,454 Member
    And WIN.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.
    Mirrors show a reflection. Therefore the tattoo will appear to be on different sides depending on whether the picture was taken in a mirror or by another person. :huh:
  • Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

176695985350788310_W8DQLVuy_c.jpg
  • juleskitcat
    juleskitcat Posts: 35 Member
    WOW! you are inspirational for sure! you look amazing and it's nice to know that it can be done.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member

Let's put this to rest. It really is me.
    The original arm tattoo:
    eaf8af40-79c5-416f-993d-d32b49056de8_zpsb0e05d76.jpg
    Got work done during my weight loss:
    IMG_0035.jpg
    I've had this one all along:
    381644_271255432921672_177664515614098_681163_519312496_n1.jpg
    If you notice, some were taken by other people and some were taken in a mirror. That's why they appear to be on different sides, because mirrors cause the images to flip.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member

Don't feel to bad about your mistake. Ryan Seacrest once tried to hi five a blind guy. People have done dumber things than this.

tumblr_mlef23AKbf1rs6lo7o1_400.gif
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Love this-you've inspired me so much! Just started heavy lifting last night and this is gonna keep me doing it!
    Thanks for sharing and I hope good things come your way!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Damn fine work lady. You look amazing.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member

A lesson in the power of your belief system.

Some people believe in themselves, give it their all, and succeed.

Some people see success stories, get inspired, give it their all, and go on to succeed.

Some people don't believe it's possible. They remain fat, weak, out of shape, and miserable. But they always have an excuse or rationalization.
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    You're beautiful! I envy your abs!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    This is fantastic and totally inspiring.

thank you.
  • kingking
    kingking Posts: 64 Member
    You rock! I'm inspired!

Good for you!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Ignore the silly person who doesn't understand how a mirror works. You look FANTASTIC! You've done such a great job by anybody's standards, really inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!