My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Girl you were an inspiration before and an even bigger one now! You rock!! I have enjoyed being your friend and seeing your progression! You are gonna rock at the comp tomorrow!!!

Go get em girlie!!!
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    You look incredible! Absolutely inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Wow!! What an inspiration you are!! I know all about the revenge thing, I've been there. Like you I've realized this is for me.
    Keep up the great work and thanks for the extra motivation!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    because mirrors cause the images to flip.
    NO WAY! Fascinating. I wonder if other people know of this phenomenon, as well? :noway:

Well done, OP. Well done. Your transformation...and your smarts. :wink:
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    It wasn't until I just got tired of being fat that I started making the changes that made a difference. Eating well, working out and learning to just love myself. It was no longer about revenge, it was about taking care of me.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • space_case
    space_case Posts: 89 Member
    You look smokin'.

Great job.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    thank you for sharing. Congratulations!!! Also, I needed a little motivation today, now I have it!!
  • MrsMangler
    MrsMangler Posts: 63 Member
    OMG! Nice abs :) **Getting off the internet now to do some crunches**
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    love it!!! Thanks for sharing..... Highly inspirational!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    You have made an amazing change (and I LOVE your beautiful tattoos). Way to go and thank you for sharing your inspiring success story!
  • mink63
    mink63 Posts: 35
    You look amazing! Best revenge ever...being happy!!!!! Congratulations, all your hard work definitely paid off!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    AWESOME success story! You look ahhmazing!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Tomorrow marks a significant point in my life. It marks three years of being single and my first bodybuilding competition. In total I've lost 70 pounds. As a single parent with a full time job and my own little house to take care of I have found a way to get a degree and get in shape all at the same time. I have tons of legitimate excuses to why I can't or don't have the time to eat right and workout. If you want it bad enough you WILL find a way!

I'm impressed with the weight transformation, but even more so your OVERALL changes. You not only changed your body but your life. Fantastic job!!!
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

A lesson in the power of your belief system.

Some people believe in themselves, give it their all, and succeed.

Some people see success stories, get inspired, give it their all, and go on to succeed.

Some people don't believe it's possible. They remain fat, weak, out of shape, and miserable. But they always have an excuse or rationalization.

^^^^ This!!!

OP is friggin BAD *kitten*!!!
  • Chase3cans
    Chase3cans Posts: 10 Member
    AMAZING stuff! congratulations! Thanks for the inspiration to others!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    beautiful
  • oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd. this is nuts. stunning and strong.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    totally bumping so I can see the pics at home...(kicks work computer)...

I'll bet they look amazing!!!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    You are beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    well done you look amazing :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!