My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Amazing transformation and story! Congrats :smile:
  • ....holy WOW, BATMAN!!!! You look FANTASTIC!
  • WOW You look amazing!
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    You are simply amazing!
  • avielosesit
    avielosesit Posts: 79 Member
    amazing doesnt even start to describe it. you're incredible and an inspiration.

good luck at the competition tomorrow!!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    So AMAZING! One of the best threads I've read on here EVER...FR on it's way..
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    30ttajb.gif
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    this-thread-rocks.jpg
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Way to rock it!! Congrats on your hard work all around, school, house, work, mothering and everything!! Smokin' hot!
  • BellaT81
    BellaT81 Posts: 29 Member
    THOSE ABS!!! :-O
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Love this so so much.
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    You look great!!! Congratulations : )
  • Holy crap! You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic job getting gorgeous! Revenge may be sweet, but personal satisfaction is even better :wink:
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    WOW!!!!!
  • juliegin
    juliegin Posts: 77 Member
    AMAZING! You're the definition of inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    I lied, my story really isn't about revenge. But, it started out that way.

In 2010 my life hit a very low point. I weighed 217 pounds and my husband wanted a divorce. The entire four year marriage had been rough, so divorce was a bit of a relief. The downside of that was having to move across the country and back into my parent's house with two children under the age of two. Being unemployed, a disabled vet, a newly single mom and being fat sucked.

I decided to get revenge on my ex by losing weight and looking super hot. I failed.

It wasn't until I just got tired of being fat that I started making the changes that made a difference. Eating well, working out and learning to just love myself. It was no longer about revenge, it was about taking care of me.

Tomorrow marks a significant point in my life. It marks three years of being single and my first bodybuilding competition. In total I've lost 70 pounds. As a single parent with a full time job and my own little house to take care of I have found a way to get a degree and get in shape all at the same time. I have tons of legitimate excuses to why I can't or don't have the time to eat right and workout. If you want it bad enough you WILL find a way!

SpringBreakOregonCoast2009032.jpg
    255266_3636093856142_1148921215_n.jpg
    BeforeP90X001.jpg
    2012-10-09_12-14-28_475.jpg
    da047170-94ca-4408-880c-63f6db05e7cb_zpsb1f1fd5d.jpg
    a3a1401a-4978-4956-9add-6b4a0018dc26_zpsd044a55c.jpg

**ETA: Workouts, I just lift heavy and do little cardio. Eating is TDEE-20% and IIFYM (with macros set correctly for my goals).

Holy **** I love this story. Good for you!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Wow! Amazing!
  • Wow great job. Well Done :)
  • You look great!!! What an inspiration!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    PHENOMENAL JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!