Looking for encouraging friends

Options
Hello, I'm a 41 year old wife and mother of four. I'm looking for encouraging friends who are willing to share their stories (good or bad) and helpful advice while on a mission to live healthier. I joined MFP 2 years ago and lost 63lbs. I've gained a lot of weight back and I'm giving it a 2nd try.

Replies

• iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am 42 and trying to lose 61 lbs. I am a mom to a little boy who is 12 and autistic.
  • wardamn3agle
    Options
    Add me please. Everyone.
  • Ebirtles123
    Options
    I lost 7 stone with slimming world and put 4 stone of it back on i am looking for help and support as i try and shed 46lbs :) feel free to add me :smile:
  • ecgotfit
    ecgotfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you add me it would make me really happy :)
  • Ely0418
    Ely0418 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Same here looking for friends, ADD ME lol. I am trying to lose about 65lbs. Gained weight when I was pregnant, depressed, etc, but now I am going to change all that. I have a 2 year old, and I love him so much.. I had him when I was barely turning 18, but now I'm back in school trying to become something in life for my son and I..
  • sherry0614
    sherry0614 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me, as I am trying to lose 50 lbs. Don't know where it came from, but it found me :-( Anyway, love to encourage and be encouraged!!! You did this once, you can do it again!!
  • Zieskej
    Zieskej Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I am a 33 year old mom of 3. My Oldest is 15, second is 10 and youngest is 19 months. I need to lose 75 pounds to be within a normal BMI. I am looking for more encouragement to stay on the band wagon. I would love to help motivate you too. Thank you.
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm a 44, mum of three x
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am a wife and mother of 4 also - just turned 40 :noway: yesterday! Trying to lose 30 pounds. Feel free to add me as well. I try to comment on all my friends on here! :-)

Ashley
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom, but I'm on here everyday and keep a positive attitude! Anyone can add me if they'd like support! ;-)
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Just want to say I love that Betty Boop cartoon! Keep your girlish figure! ;)
  • beamteam4
    beamteam4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (everyone). I've got 60lbs to go!!