Restart, need support please

I have lost about 75 pounds, been floundering for about a year. I am determined to restart myself and continue this journey. Please add me for support. I am a 47 year old, wife, mother of 3 and daycare mom to many. I want to be healthy, be able to keep up with my kids, and be a healthy role model to others!
Thanks

Replies

• krisam06
    krisam06 Posts: 27
    Feel free to add me. Congrats on your 75 pound loss. Put you mind to it and you can start it up again :-)
  • spittster
    spittster Posts: 18
    Thank you so much!!
  • I have a three year old, I work full time and its a struggle to keep going but I am so motivated this time :) keep going and you'll get there :)
  • jkbear40
    jkbear40 Posts: 37 Member
    You can add me,too. 75 pounds is a fantastic loss and a great motivation to keep on going!
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Congratulations on your 75 lbs lost! That's amazing. Feel free to add me.
  • jme1976
    jme1976 Posts: 1
    I'm just getting restarted on weight loss too. Great job on the weight loss! Friend request sent :-)
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    WOW 75 pounds thats great, i to am a mother of 3 like u and i just turned the big 4 0 lol feel free to add me anytime u want to talk just inbox me
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    I am restarting too! Feel free to add me :) I am a full time working mother of 2 buys kids and a husband who teaches, coaches and officiates. Hard to find time to focus on me :)