turbo jam

any turbo jammers here :glasses:
how do u like it so far ....

im on the punch kick and jam i do it 5 days a week with the cardio ....

Replies

• bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    any turbo jammers here :glasses:
    how do u like it so far ....

im on the punch kick and jam i do it 5 days a week with the cardio ....
  • aladuke26
    aladuke26 Posts: 37 Member
    I have the video, but I haven't done it in a while. I need to work on coordination to do that workout! :laugh:
  • bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    lol ya it took me couple of days to just get to know the moves ... now im so addicted to it ....

so what do u do for excercise
  • aladuke26
    aladuke26 Posts: 37 Member
    Nothing at the moment, but I used to do THe Firm WorkOuts. Do You know them?
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    ooOOO I have the firm workout videos.

They look like they'd really do a great job, my only complaint is sometimes I feel like you need to already be in decent shape to keep up with those women. They are like super heros or something lol.
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    A friend of mine got the Turbo Jam DVDs and asked me if I would try them with her. To be honest I hated it the first time. I couldn't keep up at all so I wasn't getting the exercise I wanted. She changes the moves so quickly it's hard to get into the grove. Thanks to my friend Wendy, I did the video again, and again. It only took a couple more tries before I loved it. It turns out the way she changes up her moves is great. You don't get too soar doing one move over and over again like some of the other DVDs but instead you do three or so moves in a row. Anyway, as long as you can get through the first couple days you will soon catch on and it is great fun and a good workout.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    I am a big turbo jam fan!! The day after the workout you can feel your abs burn!!!! I have the entire collection!!! Cardio Party #3 is REALLY good!!! Ya they do get addicting, i don't use them nearly as much in the summer however, i would rather be outside getting my exercise!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I love turbo jam....I have like five tapes that "chalene" picked out especially for me....lmbo...don' t you love buying from beach body LOL....

but I do love the variety...I sometimes will do the 20 min on and then the 20 min ab workout if I'm short on time...or need a break....but i love the cardio party.....and I'm going to start doing the strength training one soon...I do like no weights or strength yet and now that I've lost a lot of inches I really think it will help!!!

I also do tae bo and run a lot......well keep up the great job!!

p-p-p-party! lol
    hugs,
    Ali