Show us your tattoos! I Treated myself for Loosing 10kgs!

Pearlyladybug
Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
I saw a couple of months back a a show as your tattoos thread and haven't been able to find it since so I thought I would start another one.

My present to myself for hitting my goal weight (have since decided to try for a little bit more) was a new tattoo that i have been wanting for a while now!

a6fcc1d8-3e08-45b3-927f-079932bae3de_zps63ac52c4.jpg

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Love it! I want to get another when I reach my goal. Congratulations.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Thank you, I think its a awesome way to celebrate!
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    I have several but am waiting until I can say that I've lost 100 lbs without bypass or lap band to finish my partial sleeve. 15.5 more lbs to go!
  • Pearlyladybug
    I have several but am waiting until I can say that I've lost 100 lbs without bypass or lap band to finish my partial sleeve. 15.5 more lbs to go!

Woohooo! your so close! good job! would love to see it when you do!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    When I'm all done, I'm gonna get a big mfckn back piece, nearly my whole back and wrapping onto my shoulders of a cherry blossom tree. Nothing fancy, just a tree. Obvs it's gonna have to be beautiful and not cartoonish, but just the tree. :) That's a good lookin' tat ya got, though.
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Thank you!
  • amy_lynn_522
    amy_lynn_522 Posts: 55 Member
    557437_509147265767553_987060562_n_zpsea714e87.jpg

This was my gift after my first 40 pound loss. I can't figure out how to resize this... it actually covers the whole guitar
  • Pearlyladybug
    When I'm all done, I'm gonna get a big mfckn back piece, nearly my whole back and wrapping onto my shoulders of a cherry blossom tree. Nothing fancy, just a tree. Obvs it's gonna have to be beautiful and not cartoonish, but just the tree. :) That's a good lookin' tat ya got, though.

Great minds think alike! I actually have a cherry blossom branch on my shoulder!!
  • Pearlyladybug

This was my gift after my first 40 pound loss. I can't figure out how to resize this... it actually covers the whole guitar

Thats awesome!!!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member

Great minds think alike! I actually have a cherry blossom branch on my shoulder!!

Haha awesome! I have always loved them, they're so elegant and beautiful. The trees are so strong but the flowers, so fragile. I've always wanted it but have always been too fat, lol.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    My latest tattoo is my bows in my picture. I got a big rib cage tattoo that I want to get after my goal. I put 50 cents in every-time I workout that goes towards the rib cage tattoo.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Most of mine are in my profile. :P Check them out if you'd like.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Most of mine are in my profile. :P Check them out if you'd like.

Love the fish!! ps your before n after photos are amazing! good job!
  • Pearlyladybug
    My latest tattoo is my bows in my picture. I got a big rib cage tattoo that I want to get after my goal. I put 50 cents in every-time I workout that goes towards the rib cage tattoo.

Thats a good idea, I might start doing that for my next one when i hit my next goal!

I really want a hello kitty bow so i love yours ( haha don't judge me :blushing: )
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    I have 2 don't know if the link is gonna work but here goes nothing...

nope but you can check them out if you wanna copy them :D
  • Pearlyladybug
    I have 2 don't know if the link is gonna work but here goes nothing...

nope but you can check them out if you wanna copy them :D

The im worth it one must of been painful! Im so sensitive in that area!
  • MandiK3
    no, it wasn't too bad actually :) I just got that one a week ago I LOVE it. It's super important to me during my weight loss journey to remind myself that I am worth it and worth changing and being happy :)
  • Pearlyladybug
    no, it wasn't too bad actually :) I just got that one a week ago I LOVE it. It's super important to me during my weight loss journey to remind myself that I am worth it and worth changing and being happy :)

That's a great way to think, something i need to keep reminding myself! :flowerforyou:
  • MandiK3

That's a great way to think, something i need to keep reminding myself! :flowerforyou:

YES everyone does. we are worth every bit of effort! :D
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Congrats on hitting your goal