What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Replies

• chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    1. Getting a tan on the beach (literally right across the street) with a new bikini. I'm not going to the beach until then. 2. A bacon topped pizza. I could easily order it now but I want to wait until I'm at my goal weight. I'll still try to be in my calorie limit that day.
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    I have found a new love for dresses, which is kind of weird for me. I have always been the blue jeans and t-shirt kind of gal. But with my new found weight loss, I find that dresses are super cute, and girly! So I would probably think another dress maybe, and some heels too! :)
  • shellyburger
    shellyburger Posts: 90 Member
    I'm going to reward myself with a brand new wardrobe to fit my brand new body :)
  • Symphony2010
    Symphony2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Well I have been obese my whole life. At my highest weight I was 470lbs. Now at 370lbs I am realizing there r sooo many things I want to do that my weight has limited me from.
    350lbs- go to the beach.... I haven't been in 10 yrs and I live 20 min away!
    300lbs- aquarium of the pacific
    250lbs- San Diego zoo.... I've nvr been bc the don't have electric wheelchairs. By then I will be able to walk the whole park.
    2oolbs- knots berry farm..... I will fit on the rides!
    150lbs- ultimate weight goal.....a trip to Florida to Disney world for the whole family!
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    My favorite thing Shopping then plan a vacation :-)
  • When I ge tto a healthy weight that I feel good about I am going ot get my rat's foot prints tattooed on me : )
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Have you seen stores made only for skinny people? ZARA is one of them... I plan to go there and buy a tight fit shirt. That will be in four to six months I presume...
  • emmalou25mk
    emmalou25mk Posts: 25 Member
    A spa day :)
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    After completing 8 weeks of C25K I rewarded myself with new running shoes! Until I knew I was going to stick with it I wasn't getting them. As for reaching my ultimate goal I'm not sure yet. Maybe a new swimsuit to show off my new body!
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    sleeveless shirt
    Y front shorts
    pencil skirt
    new undergarments
    swim suit
    relationship...?
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    This! A whole new wardrobe, and my first tattoo .... pretty exciting!!
  • carlarae55
    carlarae55 Posts: 1
    For meeting my short term goal of the loss of 3 lbs, I am taking anice warm bubble bath with candles glowing and soft music playing! Relax, Relax, Relax!
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    New shoes! A girl can never have to many shoes and I don't have nearly enough!
  • lizschiller165
    lizschiller165 Posts: 5 Member
    I have been rewarding myself with clothes each time I drop 10 pounds. I feel more confident about myself these days, and decided that if I lose 15 more before my beach vacation then I am buying a new bathing suit and dress. (I have been wearing shorts and a long t-shirt for 3 years now when I go swimming, but not anymore :)'
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Tattoos!!!!
  • kerilynne68
    kerilynne68 Posts: 45
    I've always dreamed of buying a beautiful new wardrobe for my beautiful new body! I want to go on a bit spending spree. I want to feel like I look good in my clothes and not like they are just something to cover my body. I may also need a new wedding ring since I'm not quite half way to my goal and it's already getting pretty loose.
  • kerilynne68
    kerilynne68 Posts: 45
    I know you'll get there!
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Well I have been obese my whole life. At my highest weight I was 470lbs. Now at 370lbs I am realizing there r sooo many things I want to do that my weight has limited me from.

Oh, Sis. I am so proud of you for making this wonderful choice for yourself. I will pray for your continued success. You deserve a better life.
    350lbs- go to the beach.... I haven't been in 10 yrs and I live 20 min away!
    300lbs- aquarium of the pacific
    250lbs- San Diego zoo.... I've nvr been bc the don't have electric wheelchairs. By then I will be able to walk the whole park.

You're a Southern California girl! I grew up in the San Diego area.

As for the San Diego Zoo, I have been there many times...and they do rent electric carts. I know, because I have rented them in the past. When you go through the front gate, ask one of the staff to direct you to the area where strollers and electric carts can be rented. They had the really good 4 wheel kind of scooters, when I was there. I was about 260, when I went to the zoo the last time. I could not have walked even a portion of that park with my bad knees.

They also have a wonderful bus tour of the zoo. This allows you to see the part of the zoo which are farther out and difficult to climb up, even in a scooter. The zoo staff at the bus tour departure point will take care of your cart, while you are on the tour. It will be waiting for you at the end of the trip.

Don't wait too long to reward yourself with some outings.
    2oolbs- knots berry farm..... I will fit on the rides!

Onederland...Now, you are talking about my next goal. However, I am too old for those rides. I will leave them to young folks like yourself.
    150lbs- ultimate weight goal.....a trip to Florida to Disney world for the whole family!

Yes!!! Now you are talking. This is what I call a really great reward for you and your whole family.
  • Freedom125
    Freedom125 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm very excited about clothes shopping! I've always loved shopping but when I got fat, shopping became my enemy. Looking forward to taking my best girlfriends (both size 4-6) for a shopping trip.

But really, my biggest reward will be my irish wolfhound. I've always wanted one, and now hubby's cool with it, so that's my big motivation at the moment. The whole time I've been fat I've avoided being in public as much as possible, but when I'm confident again this dog and I are going to get certified as a therapy team. I'm so excited!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Wow that's an amazing reward. My birthstone is aquamarine. I plan to buy myself a high-end piece of aquamarine jewelry. :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!