I need quick easy low calorie dinner recipes!

BriHealthy150
BriHealthy150 Posts: 54 Member
please post your favorites :)

Replies

• freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    chopped hearts of romaine lettuce, with broccoli (with chopped garlic) , 2 eggs over hard (cut up when done cooking to toss over salad), with some cooked shrimp on top! season with cayenne pepper (i love cayenne on everything!!), pink himalayn salt, and a bunch of chopped garlic!

less than 300 calories! and tastes amazzziiinng. i have it like 3 days a week for dinner.
  • MtnGirl525
    MtnGirl525 Posts: 10
    Comfort Food Under 400 calories per serving. Serve with steamed veggies or a nice salad.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/01/skinny-tuna-noodle-casserole.html

In fact a lot of the stuff on this blog is really great.
  • aletadiana
    aletadiana Posts: 54
    Here are some of the easy ones I am making this week:
    Turkey Meatballs:
    1 pound of ground turkey
    1 egg
    1 cup of oatmeal
    season with chopped fresh onions and garlic or with garlic and onion powder if short on time
    Mix together and roll into balls and bake in oven on a cookie at 350 for about 20 minutes

You can make them ahead and to heat them up put them in a pot with your favorite marinara sauce, pasta is optional

Salsa Chicken:
    Place boneless skinless chicken breasts in a baking dish
    Season with dried cilantro, salt and pepper
    Cover in salsa of your choice
    Add a thin slice of cheddar cheese to the top if desired
    Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 (add cheese last 10 minutes so it doesn't burn)

Burrito Bowls:
    Boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins baked in oven then shredded (take 2 forks to it while hot and it shreds apart)
    1 Can of Goya Black beans
    Brown Rice (sometimes I season with fresh cilantro and lime juice)
    Shredded Cheddar Cheese (reduced fat if desired)
    Chopped Tomatoes or Fresh Salsa
    Combine in a bowl and enjoy! (sometimes if I have extra calories I will make burritos with WW tortillas)

Turkey Burgers:
    Ground Turkey-Pat it into patties and grill or cook on the stove top
    Yum!
    I usually have turkey burgers with a baked sweet potato (I cook in microwave for 15 minutes) and some kind of steamed veggie. I skip the bun, but have to have my ketchup!

Pan Fried Shrimp:
    Use frozen or fresh shrimp
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    Old Bay seasoning (i use this on everything!)

Heat together in a pan until the shrimp is bright pink or heated all the way through
    You can serve with brown rice or side of your choice

Hope those are helpful! Can't wait to hear others ideas :)
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    SALAD

- 250g thinly sliced cucumber
    - 175g shrimp
    - 85g lettuce
    - 2 tbsp rice vinegar

218 calories of deliciousness

- 142g chicken
    - 100g cherry tomatoes
    - 100g thinly sliced cucumber
    - 85g lettuce
    - 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar

180 calories
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    chop up any mixture of zucchini, carrots, sweet potatoes, parsnips, beets & butternut squash. Add 1/2-1 tsp extra virgin olive oil and some italian seasoning, roast in the oven stirring every once in a while!! Add 3-4 oz of chicken breast, pork loin chop or some other lean protein and you're set to go---it's under 350 calories!! High in fiber and delicious!!