New Here

gemflower
gemflower Posts: 95 Member
Hello! I just started getting into this. i have been a member for awhile now but have not done much. I am ready to get the weight off and stay healthy!

Replies

• kvetkaro
    kvetkaro Posts: 31 Member
    I'm in the same boat - hope it goes well for you - feel free to message me if you want some motivation/support! :)
  • welcome to the looser bench. I would love to motivate you and support you. plz add me
  • Harmoman
    Harmoman Posts: 42 Member
    Welcome to both of you! I've been on here for 1 year... and I love where I'm going with this, and the progress I've made.

Feel free to add me... Being engaged helps add focus and dedication... for all of us!
  • jqtheprez
    jqtheprez Posts: 8
    I started this program three days ago. I am down 3 pounds thus far. Need to drop another 139 pounds....going at it one day at a time. MFP makes it easy to track my progress and drop the weight.
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    I started in Feb and have lost 17 pounds so far! Feel free to add me, I would love to cheer you on!
  • Josiebum
    Josiebum Posts: 11
    Hello! I just started getting into this. i have been a member for awhile now but have not done much. I am ready to get the weight off and stay healthy!

ME TOO!!!! Need pals so all please add me!!:bigsmile:
  • potters_l
    potters_l Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I joined a week ago, but am just starting the boards. I'm here if you need anything and will help you too.

message me if you need anything.